IGNORED

Celtic And Rangers

I always liked Celtic, but I'll be honest it was mainly cos of Henrik Larsson.

Without meaning to start a war am i not supposed to like Rangers as I'm a protestant (although Im REALLY not religeouse)

Doesnt matter what religion you are mate theres a fair amount of protestant celtic fans

Although the majority are catholics :P

I will offer the folowing for you to mull over......

If a prick like John Hartson can score so many goals in a season, it goes to show how weak their league is. Any Scottish player worth his salt plays in England, simple.

I am not anti-Scottish, before our Jockanese members bite me in half, I regularly visit Scotland and I love the place and the people. I even went to see Ayr Utd v Cowdenbeath recently, never to be forgotten, terrible game.

EPL is the only place to ply your trade IMO.

ATB

Mac

Im a celtic fan that also supports everton as its a family tradition ;)

Which team do you prefer and why ?

This is the attitude that pisses so many people off up here, and is one of many reasons people hate the old firm. :angry:

According to you lot everyone prefers either Rangers or Celtic, well guess what? Bollocks. I support Greenock Morton (my local team) and most real lower league fans absolutely hate both Rankgers and Septic. Both teams should just piss off to England and Ireland respectively.

I even went to see Ayr Utd v Cowdenbeath recently, never to be forgotten, terrible game.

My team have just won that league, and I can safely say you chose the wrong game to go to. Every time Morton play them it's a case of them playing with a 10 man defence, trying to nick a point. They are 2 terrible teams - although Ayr have been improving recently under a new manager, and Cowden have been getting worse since they lost their manager, and their 2 best players. You should have taken in a Morton game, we are brilliant. :P:lol:

Edited by GMC

My team have just won that league, and I can safely say you chose the wrong game to go to. Every time Morton play them it's a case of them playing with a 10 man defence, trying to nick a point. They are 2 terrible teams - although Ayr have been improving recently under a new manager, and Cowden have been getting worse since they lost their manager, and their 2 best players. You should have taken in a Morton game, we are brilliant. :P:lol:

Had no choice in the matter G, I stop in Ayr for a week or so every couple of months, the tickets were comps - I would not have paid to watch that shite.

Best Bit was when Ayr were playing shite their shed broke out with the best footie chant I have ever heard "Get tae fuck, get tae fuck"

ATB

Mac

Best Bit was when Ayr were playing shite their shed broke out with the best footie chant I have ever heard "Get tae fuck, get tae fuck"

ATB

Mac

LOL, that must have been under their old manager. Their own fans absolutely hated him.

PS On the subject of good footie chants - Raith Rovers, who are in our league, regularly sing "There's only one Armand One, There's only 1 Armand One, He used to be shite, but now he's alright, walking in an idiot's wonderland" which is think is absolutely brilliant.

This is the attitude that pisses so many people off up here, and is one of many reasons people hate the old firm. :angry:

According to you lot everyone prefers either Rangers or Celtic, well guess what? Bollocks. I support Greenock Morton (my local team) and most real lower league fans absolutely hate both Rankgers and Septic. Both teams should just piss off to England and Ireland respectively.

Up where ? If your talking about scotland i am scottish and have lived here all my life

Fuck off to england and ireland .... i dont want to get in an arguement but why should celtic piss of to ireland if their a scottish club ?

I support my local team as well so suck my fat one ;)

Oh and congrats on winning the league and taking 2000+ in division 2 to raith

Although i dont expect it or want it in return

Edited by CelticToffee

Up where ? If your talking about scotland i am scottish and have lived here all my life

Fuck off to england and ireland .... i dont want to get in an arguement but why should celtic piss of to ireland if their a scottish club ?

I support my local team as well so suck my fat one ;)

Oh and congrats on winning the league and taking 2000+ in division 2 to raith

Although i dont expect it or want it in return

Oh come on!!! A lot (maybe not you) of Celtic fans absolutely love Ireland, even the ones without a hint of Irish in them, just because it's associated with Celtic. That you can not deny. Not to mention traitor McGeady.

Good on you for supporting your local team, can you say the same for the 50-odd thousand at the Tottie Bowl every week? And the hundreds of thousand who support them but have never even seen Parkhead?

Thank you for your congratulations. It was most enjoyable, especially after the last 3 disastrous years.

Congrats to you and the Celtic supporters who are not glory hunters, and bigots. Fuck the rest.

Edited by GMC

Oh come on!!! A lot (maybe not you) of Celtic fans absolutely love Ireland, even the ones without a hint of Irish in them, just because it's associated with Celtic. That you can not deny. Not to mention traitor McGeady.

Good on you for supporting your local team, can you say the same for the 50-odd thousand at the Tottie Bowl every week? And the hundreds of thousand who support them but have never even seen Parkhead?

Thank you for your congratulations. It was most enjoyable, especially after the last 3 disastrous years.

Congrats to you and the Celtic supporters who are not glory hunters, and bigots. Fuck the rest.

Celtic are my local team you arse

Just because you want to support your local team doesnt mean everyone else should

People like you are bitter because of the success of bigger clubs

A lot of celtic fans are actually irish and others are irish immagrants to scotland ( who the club was actually founded for )

Your the one that sounds like a bigot to me saying we should go back to ireland called celtic park the tattie bowl

ps THERES ONLY ONE AIDEN MCGEADY

You could have just desribed Liverpool with that post.