IGNORED

West Ham Hunting Big

He's back heeled any loan deal but they will sell for 10 million..................

However, Adriano himself insists he will not consider a loan deal as a means of regaining match fitness.

"I don't want go on loan again," the striker told Gazzetta dello Sport. "I already went once to Parma when it was right for my career. Now if I must really leave, I'll go [permanently] and that's it.

If you could keep him out of the Nightclubs...................

Adriano's future at Inter has been in doubt due to poor performances in both 2006 and 2007, fueled by questions regarding his work ethic, which was called into question when he was twice caught partying at nightclubs on the eve of matches during the 2006/07 season.

The first incident happened in October 2006, and caused Brazilian coach Dunga to leave him out of the national team and called for him to "change his behavior" and "focus on football".

The second happened in February 2007, and led to Inter Milan manager Roberto Mancini leaving him on the bench for games including the UEFA Champions League game against Valencia CF and a Serie A game against Catania.