IGNORED

Mcfadden

graham1248

I think we are being unfair to faddy I think he needs a good run in the team in one position. Granted it will take injuries to get that run But i actually think give him 5-10 games and he could be a really good player.

What I like about our supporters is no ones once to give faddy a chance based on past performance but then again AJ works hard but hasn't scored in 5 games when beattie worked hard last season but didn't score everyone wanted to drop him.

I agree that McFadden deserves a chance, I thought he was reallu unfairly treated last season, when he played up front he did well then got shoved out on the wing the next match or dropped. Johnson hasn't really come close to scoring in most matches this season, no goals in 6 games deserves to be dropped. I only listened to todays game but it sounded like Everton were a disgrace, to all those people who think Gravesen shouldn't play did you hear/see the match today? we can't even string two passes together. Arteta is starting to look cheesed off and hasn't played well in weeks, probably because he is frustrated by the lack of talent in the midfield around him, he must be desperate for Gravesen to play. It was an absolute disgrace that McFadden didn't come on earlier today, he scores two brilliant goals in midweek and still he only comes on with 7 mins left, I cant believe Anichebe came on ahead of him, Moyes cocked it up big time today and deserved to lose. McFadden played one game for us this season up front and scored against Blackburn, yes he had a poor game (as did EVERYONE) due to the abysmal service, but still he pulled out an excellent finish with some genuine quality. He should play with Yakubu next match and Gravesen HAS to play in CM, no one else in our team is fit to kiss his ass in that position. Utd were there for the taking and still they beat us and we only had about 2 shots on goal.