IGNORED

Jagielka

MikeO

You're kidding, right? Essien is easily one of the best midfielders in the world.

Nope, don't agree with this. He is good but far from "one of the best midfielders in the world".

For me due to consistency, ability, goals, passing etc etc Gerrard is one of, if not the best, midfielders in the world.

Next you'll be saying Carrick is up there amongst the best too.....

what do you think of him at rb? i agree that he isn't good enough for midfield at the moment, i think that he will improve and could settle into the holding role given time and experience though.

good to hear an argument about jags from united fan though.

hows beats working out for you? looks like life in the championship suits him well.

Excellent RB, thats where he really made a name for himself. He has admitted that he is a better defender than midfielder, he just enjoys midfield more. Sadly, he just isnt the greatest techinal player or passer of a football, in the premiership you cant get away with that.

BT is a complete legend, the guy is abit of a machine. Just a shame about the rest of the side and the manager.

If it wasnt for his goals, we would be 2nd from bottom, that says it all.

Nope, don't agree with this. He is good but far from "one of the best midfielders in the world".

For me due to consistency, ability, goals, passing etc etc Gerrard is one of, if not the best, midfielders in the world.

Next you'll be saying Carrick is up there amongst the best too.....

Next you'll be saying you watch football....