IGNORED

Pro Evo 2008 For 24.99

JamesN

• 3 weeks later...

^^^i think it just depends on what you grew up playing tbh. I have always played pro and loved it. But there where 2 fifa's that came out that i really liked. Fifa 98- the one which had sol on the front. That was class. And then i think fifa 03 or 04. the one where you could control another player with a different stick. that one was good.

I have played the new fifa and think that they are improving alot more than pro evo at the moment, (but i still do love pro evo and think its class)

The people who created pro evo came out in the press and said that the new pro evo is so far from what they wanted its untrue. Apparently they have had alot of trouble converting the games to the next generation console, weras fifa have put all their efort into making the new game for the next gen consoles.

Even though i love pro evo i have to say that fifa probably wins the battle of the two games this time aroubd, however i think that pro will come back stronger next time around. If they don't their fucked.

i grew up with pro evo, just think fifa has stepped it up, i always find pro evo to look a lot worse, the way the players turn is poor its liek they have 4 set directions. and the shooting infrotn of goal i dotn like either, u can blaze over from 4 yards consistently if u miss time it, but lets be real, does that ever happen? i only want to tap the thing, but making rooney tap a ball doesn't happen. and next to fifa it looks piss poor.

online play again, piss poor

and single players its shite aswell, its just a multiplayer game really...fifa offers so much more

• 3 weeks later...