IGNORED

Guitar Hero 3

aaron

its good... they have added stuff like online play which is pretty good (no online co-op career which is a bit of a let down) but they have a lot more original songs than number 2, such as welcome to the jungle, bulls on parade, the one and reign in blood which makes a big difference... If you can get past the shit tunes like ruby by kaiser cheifs then you will enjoy it... worth getting...

the reason why it's gay, as in south park - if you want to play guitar do so

you could say that about any game you play though...

Footy games - why not play footy instead? Shooting games - why not join the army? Racing games - why not go go-karting? etc etc etc... People play games to do things they can't in real life, and i can't play guitar like jimi hendrix, so this is the closest i will come...

And yeah, that episode of south park was genius... :D

Edited by JamesN

but in the other games you dotn get a plastic guitar, ur effectively playing the guitar, but your cheating with buttons. it's a bit different when your picking up a plastic guitar

Well i think it's quite a good concept... It's a lot of fun to play and a good after pub type game... Ah well, i like it so fuck it...!