IGNORED

Skate

JamesN

full version, i spent a couple of lunch breaks having a go when the xbox thing was on in soho...pretty spectacular event, as i said, didnt mind it, just prefered racing or playing fifa or rainbow or something

slightly off topic but what is oblivion like? i've never really had a chance to get into an RPG and think this might be a good place to get started...

slightly off topic but what is oblivion like? i've never really had a chance to get into an RPG and think this might be a good place to get started...

oblivion is my faveourite 360 games, role playing at its best, you get to be a thief, a magician, a fighter, an assassin. you can pickpocket rob peoples housessell stolen goods on the blackmarket, fight for money i nthe arena, its a fantastic game, a game that has everything.... u can even gamble on fights.

ontop of that, for the prices its a HUGE game. you can play 200 hours and not complete it, it's probably the biggest game on the xbox and IMO the best. i love oblivion