10 replies to this topic

#1 Bernie the Bolt

Bernie the Bolt

Tim Cahill

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts

Posted 13 Feb 2006 - 10:25

We are the greatest football club in the world, NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM, nothing but the best, thats our motto, Kenwright, get your arse into gear.

#2 Zed

Zed

Dave Hickson

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,031 posts

Posted 13 Feb 2006 - 12:56

I'd be supprised if we didn't here him waxing lyrical about the last month seeing as things have been on the up.

He goes very quite when the shits hitting the fan

#3 GoldfishMemory

GoldfishMemory

Dave Hickson

• Members
  • 5,703 posts

Posted 13 Feb 2006 - 13:02

Said it before and i'l say it again he is NOT the man to take us forward but he will never destroy our club!

Leeds - nuff said :huh:

#4 Guest_fozzie22_*

Guest_fozzie22_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 Feb 2006 - 13:30

Said it before and i'l say it again he is NOT the man to take us forward but he will never destroy our club!

Leeds - nuff said  :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

difference leeds spen money..now granted they nearly went tits up,but they chased the dream

BK chases his own arse

#5 Ian

Ian

Monkey Tennis?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,933 posts

Posted 13 Feb 2006 - 15:51

I'd be supprised if we didn't here him waxing lyrical about the last month seeing as things have been on the up.

He goes very quite when the shits hitting the fan

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

spot on

#6 GoldfishMemory

GoldfishMemory

Dave Hickson

• Members
  • 5,703 posts

Posted 13 Feb 2006 - 15:56

difference leeds spen money..now granted they nearly went tits up,but they chased the dream

BK chases his own arse

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I dont mind chasing BK's arse until an investor can be found, chasing the dream with a shit or bust attitude always ends up BUST

i.e relegation!

#7 scouse

scouse

Joe Royle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,825 posts

Posted 13 Feb 2006 - 15:57

BK chases his own arse

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Totally Agree totally different from Leeds

#8 Guest_fozzie22_*

Guest_fozzie22_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 Feb 2006 - 19:38

I dont mind chasing BK's arse until an investor can be found, chasing the dream with a shit or bust attitude always ends up BUST

i.e relegation!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

whereas we have a skeleton squad need to buy replacements quick and take most of the first half of the season gelling...

makes you ponder..

#9 java2001e

java2001e

Duncan Ferguson

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 661 posts

Posted 15 Feb 2006 - 00:57

whereas we have a skeleton squad need to buy replacements quick and take most of the first half of the season gelling...

makes you ponder..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

its unreasonable to expect him to put up the cash the club needs unless he can see a return at the end of the day.

abramahovs are a rarity. and they are getting even less common. a club has to be mainly self financing and profitable these days. the huge costs simply make it impossible for even a millionaire to make that much difference.

nowadays you need to be a billionaire.

players fees and salaries are simply pricing most clubs out of the market and there is nothing BK can do about it. :mellow:

#10 Guest_fozzie22_*

Guest_fozzie22_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 Feb 2006 - 01:19

its unreasonable to expect him to put up the cash the club needs unless he can see a return at the end of the day.

abramahovs are a rarity. and they are getting even less common. a club has to be mainly self financing and profitable these days. the huge costs simply make it impossible for even a millionaire to make that much difference.

nowadays you need to be a billionaire.

players fees and salaries are simply pricing most clubs out of the market and there is nothing BK can do about it. :mellow:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your right BK has done nothing about anything..he's a tool

#11 Droobie

Droobie

rednu nwod morf retroppuS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 15 Feb 2006 - 02:18

BK probably reads it backward... Best the but NOTHING!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users