IGNORED

Anger!

i hate to say it lads but that s..t on saturday made me sick,its typical everton crap,I mean dont get me wrong if Im talking to any other clubs supporters I flying the company flag saying it was just one of those game and all that but here amid evertonians I can voice my angry,bloody disgrace,typical everton choking crap and to see that fat bast..d scoring and celebrating made me want to puck,fat f..ker I hope they win f..k all this year........europe looks like a bridge to far now I reckon.

BRING BACK BIG DUNC AND LET HIM SMACK A FEW HEADS I RECKON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

i hate to say it lads but that s..t on saturday made me sick,its typical everton crap,I mean dont get me wrong if Im talking to any other clubs supporters I flying the company flag saying it was just one of those game and all that but here amid evertonians I can voice my angry,bloody disgrace,typical everton choking crap and to see that fat bast..d scoring and celebrating made me want to puck,fat f..ker I hope they win f..k all this year........europe looks like a bridge to far now I reckon.

BRING BACK BIG DUNC AND LET HIM SMACK A FEW HEADS I RECKON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

And breath, thats all for todays session same time next week...

Rooney did what was right for HIM!.....Short and long term it looks the right

move for HIM!!............He will earn more money and win more things!

He is possibly the best player of his generation and he his agent and most of

the football world knew it.

Whilst at Everton we were poor in terms of performances and finances!

Him leaving changed both of these to an extent.

When he scored that 3rd goal against us,it was probably a championship winning

goal.......he was only a few yards from HIS teams fans.....of course he was

friggin happy........Evertons fans(some of them) had been spitting poison at him

all the match.....of course he was going to kiss the badge.He's still young and

hot headed...we would all have reacted the same way!

We were his first love and you never forget that....though some are working hard

at making him hate the club.

I say accept what he did for us......OK I wasn't happy when he scored!but then

I wasn't too happy whae Neville side footed home or when Turner dropped the

ball.......

Can't believe I have only just seen this one.

WTF, like in the "good" old days - if he wasn't injured he was banned, when he wasn't banned he was a general liabilty.

DF should have been kept in a glass case inside Goodison, with a plaque saying "Break glass in case of a Derby or Man U game"

One of the best days I have had as an Evertonian when that strak of piss retired, even though I thought he had retired the season before and just didn't tell anyone.

ATB

Mac