IGNORED

Aj Rumours

Louis

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1779

Tottenham and West Ham have been linked with a January move for homesick Everton striker Andy Johnson.

The London giants could also be joined by Arsenal in a three-way battle for the England international who is reported to be failing to settle on Merseyside.

The former Crystal Palace and Birmingham forward loves playing for the Toffees but a source told the Sunday newspapers: "From a footballing perspective AJ's content but he's never happy too far from his roots.

"It was different at Birmingham when he could get down south fairly regularly - but he is also aware that he owes Everton a lot."

Spurs have been interested in Johnson in the past but look unlikely to make a move if they are true to their word and jermain Defoe has a future at White Hart Lane.

Not this again...

Yeh!...If he'd scored six goals this season they'd be writing about someone else.

Come on he's not a ten year old child....HOMESICK!He's an adult doing a very well paid job

in a profession that requires you to move all over the country and Europe if he's lucky!

I was homesick once....went to sleep at my mates when I was about 10, couldn't sleep

and kept crying.....he only lived at the other end of the village :huh: Mind you it was the

bakery....and there was a rat in the friggin bedroom :o