Sign in to follow this  
smeghead1

Collina

Sorry lads i was meant to post this the other day but doesn't everyone think that having "the best" referee in the world in charge tonight go in our favour!!!

Im sure that their f#ckin joke of a goalkeeper will be up to allsorts of pathetic acting anytime we have a player in their box, lets hope he lives up to his billing!! :P

Yeah Gaz im cacking myself alreadt, glad to see Bent and Ferguson up fgront not to sure about Killa at left back tho!! COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone sing along:-

Where all gonna sink a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine

GOING OUT AND YOUR KNOBHEAD FANS START TROUBLE. gARY nEVILLE GETS HURT CAN IT GET BETTER?. NO. YOUR OUT LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

L

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

L

L

L

L

L

L

L

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

OUT

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

L

L

L

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

BYE BYELOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

L

L

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

BYE BYE

collina is a motherfuckin blind-assed piece of maccaroni shite! big dunc got us into extra time, but the bald fuck had to call for a foul:( gutted, but proud of us all the same

just seen the replay and can anyone tell me where the foul was?!! all i seen was Bent gettin his shirt pulled. Uefa got there way though didnt they the fuckin shithouses. Just the 4 teams in it then, its a fuckin joke :D

just seen the replay and can anyone tell me where the foul was?!! all i seen was Bent gettin his shirt pulled. Uefa got there way though didnt they the fuckin shithouses. Just the 4 teams in it then, its a fuckin joke :D

The foul was Bent being pulled by by their defender i know how the f#ck do you come to that conclusion????? Even Beglin a former rs player said it should have stood god i hope that Ferguson decides to tw@t Collina in the tunnel :lol:;):angry:

Oh and Martyn for ENGLAND

Guest Bluetip

To be honest,ive been a blue for 25 years & i think the current team we have is shit!! :D

Guest fozzie22

Oh how this threasd changed,lol.

But yes big nige for england,the best english keeper in the PL

Guest JuanMc

In EUROPE, sorry, let me rephrase, in the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, you cannot play like 11 hardknocks looking for a brawl with some spaniards. When you have experience on the continent, you learn these things. Shame eh.

Feel sick and not because ive had 13 cans of wife beater (makes a change hahaha)

i feel like a kid whose had his Xmas pressies pinched, we deserved xtra time at least i cannot apologise enough to everyone for saying this tw@ would do us a favour maybe he was given an extra years licence by UEFA just to rob us of what we deserved!!!!!!!! :D:lol:;)

In EUROPE, sorry, let me rephrase, in the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, you cannot play like 11 hardknocks looking for a brawl with some spaniards. When you have experience on the continent, you learn these things. Shame eh.

You were beaten last nite by a f#cking pub team what hope do you have this year??? I'll bet you £100 quid now that you win f#ck all!!!!

Guest JuanMc

Omfg olol he still doesn't know how to quote YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Guest JuanMc

Haha!

At least I don't think a refereeing decision robbed my team of not one....but TWO goals.

Omfg olol he still doesn't know how to quote YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Ok now you sound like an extra from the Duke of Hazzard, honestly you won't win anything this year you robbed Del Piero of a goal that would've knocked you out, then got given a goal that even my beat mate a rs fan said wasn't even over the line against Chelsea and he was in line with it!!!!!!!!!!! Luck runs out my little w@nker and so will yours B)

Guest JuanMc

Our luck?

Who was it again that scored 7 or 8 last minute deflected goals last season? Not to mention Jaidis own goal, and someone bulldozing Boltons wall over so Gravesen could score a free kick!

Anyway, always look on the bright side of life, doo doo, doo doo, doo doo, doo doo.

Crap refereeing performance, one of the worst i've seen and how the goal could have been disallowed is beyond me. Looked as if he was doing everything in his power to stop us winning and some of the decisions he made were very poor the games turning into a non-contact sport. Didn't really get going in the first half but really outplayed them in the last half an hour, superb free kick by Arteta.

I don't understand why evertime Dunc jumps for a header ( yes i mean every time ) a foul gets given the other way .

Did i miss something ??????

Have the rules changed ???????

Are you no longer allowed to jump for a ball ???????

The game is going silly and i'am now drunk and very pi55ed off . B)

I don't understand why evertime Dunc jumps for a header ( yes i mean every time ) a foul gets given the other way .

The game is going silly and i'am now drunk and very pi55ed off . B)

Late edit - and don't say you can say that again !!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :lol:

Guest fozzie22

The game is going silly and i'am now drunk and very pi55ed off .  B)

Late edit - and don't say you can say that again !!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :lol:

Truth of it is mate,FIFA are trying to turn this game into a non contact sport,this can be the only explanation

what you reckon? next few months FIFA change the rules and it becomes officially known as touch football?wouldnt be surprised, what with the tampering theyve been doing with the offside rule B)

Guest fozzie22
what you reckon? next few months FIFA change the rules and it becomes officially known as touch football?wouldnt be surprised, what with the tampering theyve been doing with the offside rule B)

Well,its not as silly as it sounds tbh mate,ever since blatter got the top job more and more rules about contact in the game have come into force,some good,some awful.

For my money,this is to make the game more appealing to the yanks,a massive untapped football market,played as we know by kids and women.