IGNORED

Collina

smeghead1

Guest JuanMc

Our luck?

Who was it again that scored 7 or 8 last minute deflected goals last season? Not to mention Jaidis own goal, and someone bulldozing Boltons wall over so Gravesen could score a free kick!

Anyway, always look on the bright side of life, doo doo, doo doo, doo doo, doo doo.

Crap refereeing performance, one of the worst i've seen and how the goal could have been disallowed is beyond me. Looked as if he was doing everything in his power to stop us winning and some of the decisions he made were very poor the games turning into a non-contact sport. Didn't really get going in the first half but really outplayed them in the last half an hour, superb free kick by Arteta.

I don't understand why evertime Dunc jumps for a header ( yes i mean every time ) a foul gets given the other way .

Did i miss something ??????

Have the rules changed ???????

Are you no longer allowed to jump for a ball ???????

The game is going silly and i'am now drunk and very pi55ed off . B)

I don't understand why evertime Dunc jumps for a header ( yes i mean every time ) a foul gets given the other way .

The game is going silly and i'am now drunk and very pi55ed off . B)

Late edit - and don't say you can say that again !!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :lol:

Edited by Willo

Guest fozzie22

The game is going silly and i'am now drunk and very pi55ed off .  B)

Late edit - and don't say you can say that again !!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :lol:

Truth of it is mate,FIFA are trying to turn this game into a non contact sport,this can be the only explanation

Guest fozzie22
what you reckon? next few months FIFA change the rules and it becomes officially known as touch football?wouldnt be surprised, what with the tampering theyve been doing with the offside rule B)

Well,its not as silly as it sounds tbh mate,ever since blatter got the top job more and more rules about contact in the game have come into force,some good,some awful.

For my money,this is to make the game more appealing to the yanks,a massive untapped football market,played as we know by kids and women.