IGNORED

Collina

smeghead1

Sorry lads i was meant to post this the other day but doesn't everyone think that having "the best" referee in the world in charge tonight go in our favour!!!

Im sure that their f#ckin joke of a goalkeeper will be up to allsorts of pathetic acting anytime we have a player in their box, lets hope he lives up to his billing!! :P

Edited by smeghead1

GOING OUT AND YOUR KNOBHEAD FANS START TROUBLE. gARY nEVILLE GETS HURT CAN IT GET BETTER?. NO. YOUR OUT LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

L

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

L

L

L

L

L

L

L

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

OUT

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

L

L

L

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

BYE BYELOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

L

L

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

BYE BYE

just seen the replay and can anyone tell me where the foul was?!! all i seen was Bent gettin his shirt pulled. Uefa got there way though didnt they the fuckin shithouses. Just the 4 teams in it then, its a fuckin joke :D

The foul was Bent being pulled by by their defender i know how the f#ck do you come to that conclusion????? Even Beglin a former rs player said it should have stood god i hope that Ferguson decides to tw@t Collina in the tunnel :lol:;):angry:

Oh and Martyn for ENGLAND

Edited by smeghead1

Guest JuanMc

In EUROPE, sorry, let me rephrase, in the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, you cannot play like 11 hardknocks looking for a brawl with some spaniards. When you have experience on the continent, you learn these things. Shame eh.

Feel sick and not because ive had 13 cans of wife beater (makes a change hahaha)

i feel like a kid whose had his Xmas pressies pinched, we deserved xtra time at least i cannot apologise enough to everyone for saying this tw@ would do us a favour maybe he was given an extra years licence by UEFA just to rob us of what we deserved!!!!!!!! :D:lol:;)

In EUROPE, sorry, let me rephrase, in the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, you cannot play like 11 hardknocks looking for a brawl with some spaniards. When you have experience on the continent, you learn these things. Shame eh.

You were beaten last nite by a f#cking pub team what hope do you have this year??? I'll bet you £100 quid now that you win f#ck all!!!!

Edited by smeghead1

Omfg olol he still doesn't know how to quote YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Ok now you sound like an extra from the Duke of Hazzard, honestly you won't win anything this year you robbed Del Piero of a goal that would've knocked you out, then got given a goal that even my beat mate a rs fan said wasn't even over the line against Chelsea and he was in line with it!!!!!!!!!!! Luck runs out my little w@nker and so will yours B)