Sign in to follow this  
JamesN

Comments Made By Nigel Reo-coker

From Daily Post artical on main site:

Everton have been heralded as a shining example to the rest of the Premier League on how to challenge the ‘big four’ by Aston Villa midfielder Nigel Reo-Coker.

David Moyes’s side are the only club outside the top flight’s regular Champions League competitors of Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool to finish in the top four during the last five seasons.

Reo-Coker attracted Moyes’s interest during his final season at West Ham United before opting to join Villa last summer. Despite a strong finish to the season from the Midlanders, Everton held out to secure fifth place and a UEFA Cup spot ahead of Martin O’Neill’s side last season and Reo-Coker admitted that his Villa team-mates see Everton as an example to follow.

He said: “Look at Everton. All credit to David Moyes, but how long has he been building there? A very long time.

“Next year will be the manager’s third year and we had a chance of overtaking them for fifth spot until the final game.”

Now is it just me or have the Daily Post totally misinterpreted what he said? A fine example of bad journalism. From what I can gather he his saying they have done what we have but in 3 years instead of 5. What a gob shite...

but his house is awful taste i'm talking bling hanging off the wall's even copper gold curtain rails. proper tacky. that justifies burning it alone.

but his house is awful taste i'm talking bling hanging off the wall's even copper gold curtain rails. proper tacky. that justifies burning it alone.

That has me sold on the idea, i will bring the petrol