Sign in to follow this  
jofanon

Official Site Down

I don't mind it actually, it is hard to navigate at first but once you're use to it it is fine.

Still too many adverts for my liking though, firefox adblocker comes in handy :)

No new signings but at least got a new design on the website to tell us that.

:lol: Its Bills goodwill gesture to Evertonians, so those at the EGM take it easy on him.

Notice how they are they are trying to get everyones attention away from Wyness's resignation and DK getting called in by putting new news on quickly an having special things like the webcam chat with Rodwell and Gosling, declaring interest in Mouthino and putting on the website and now a new website design to make everyone happy well I could speak for everyone it ain't impressin us :angry:

BK has probably went to the website designers and asked them to make a new design in a few days or there fired :P

On another note the website is good looks very professional. I think I have used that angry emoticon more times in the past two months on this fourm than ever :P

I like it,

On another note the fact that so many people where clutching at straws at the site going down was amusing, it shows how desperate we all really are at the moment!!

Where did you get that pic under your posts mate?

My best pals in it :lol: