IGNORED

Martyn Out For Rest Of Season?

Droobie

Guest fozzie22

age sadly has caught up with the big fella..now make him caoch and get rid of woods.

AND GIVE TURNER THE GLOVES :)

i rate him,you may have guessed.

Guest fozzie22
Yep, spoke before seeing match...ooops...@ least Espen would have got his belly in the way & it may have tippled over the bar off a bit of fat or sumfin...fukin Teff just let her slide on under baby...feurk me... :huh:   :blink:   :angry:

we couldnt give teflon away tbh

ACCORDING TO SPORTIN LIFE

Everton are set to launch summer raids for Crystal Palace striker Andy Johnson and Norwich goalkeeper Robert Green.

Toffees manager David Moyes is keen to boost his squad when the transfer window re-opens and is willing to offer £6million to land England striker Johnson.

Moyes sees Johnson as the man to solve his side's problems in front of goal as Everton have only scored 24 times in the Premiership this season - the worst record outside the bottom three.

But Everton may face a battle to land his man after Johnson admitted he was content at the Championship club.

He said: "I'm happy at Palace. There is a great bunch of players, and I would be more than happy to stay."

Moyes is also keen to secure a long-term replacement for 39-year-old stopper Nigel Martyn and has identified Canaries goalkeeper Green as his top target.