Sign in to follow this  
chewytoffee

Watch Todays Live Game

Did you get it to work in the end FBQ?????

Just looked at his previous post and its the same thing for the newcastle game (another one that was live on sky)

No - did'nt work at all, when you pay via paypal you are directed to a link which states "The live feed will start 10 minutes before kick off - feed not active at present" well nothing happened when the game kicked off. Tried to contact the company but they only have an e-mail address doubt i will hear any thing back. :(

Luckily, FSC showed this live in US.

No - did'nt work at all, when you pay via paypal you are directed to a link which states "The live feed will start 10 minutes before kick off - feed not active at present" well nothing happened when the game kicked off.  Tried to contact the company but they only have an e-mail address doubt i will hear any thing back. :(

No - did'nt work at all, when you pay via paypal you are directed to a link which states "The live feed will start 10 minutes before kick off - feed not active at present" well nothing happened when the game kicked off.  Tried to contact the company but they only have an e-mail address doubt i will hear any thing back. :(

Nice to see you back and more importantly to see your avatar back