IGNORED

Word's In The Title

dark

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

City Of Bliding Lights - U2

^Thats a band that I need to listen to more. I used to like them as a kid, since they released 'All That You Cant Leave Behind' used to love some of the tracks on that album and the more recent 'How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb' I might dig some of that out and have another listen.

City Of Bliding Lights - U2

^Thats a band that I need to listen to more. I used to like them as a kid, since they released 'All That You Cant Leave Behind' used to love some of the tracks on that album and the more recent 'How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb' I might dig some of that out and have another listen.

City of Tiny Lights (Frank Zappa)

Funny thing about U2 is that I've mostly been indifferent to them over the years, and a lot of their biggest hits I could take or leave. But every so often they'll write a song that I really, really, REALLY like. For instance, New Year's Day, Mysterious Ways, Lemon, and One are all songs that will be on my iPod for as long as I have one.

Edited by JD in DC

Sweet Dreams - Eurythmics

I got one for that actually Donkey :P

It's not really a rule, but if possible try and refrain from one word tracks, it keeps the game going. If you can't think of another title by all means us it, just try and keep the game interesting. :)

Edited by dark