Sign in to follow this  
Everton_Worshiper

Seamus Coleman

Guest efctaxi   
Guest efctaxi

That's what I was expecting after the past weeks varying info .

Strange about the lack of confirmation , though I believe this lad has very good potential .

Isn't this lad 20? If so surely he must have more than just potential. I know 20 is still young but at that age they should be knocking on the door. Maybe he will be, we shall wait and see.

I do find it strange that the official site has said nothing.

Guest efctaxi   
Guest efctaxi
Isn't this lad 20? If so surely he must have more than just potential. I know 20 is still young but at that age they should be knocking on the door. Maybe he will be, we shall wait and see.

I do find it strange that the official site has said nothing.

He's already an Irish under 21 .

Displacing our other back line members might be another matter , hence the term potential .

I think we might lose Lescott next window so he'll come in handy if we have to reshape .

Good to see that he is part of the setup. He was only going to be a reserve player but its nice to see that he's making progress, little was known about his whole transfer. At least we now know that he's going to be playing for us at some level.

Jose Baxter will be getting experiance from this game too, he did brilliantly when he came on against Blackburn Rovers (first game of the season) so it will always be a bonus having him in the squad.

Iain Turner is another frequent name in the reserves, I think its only a matter of time before he moves on though... :(

404 error

I don't get the 404 error but if you want the link then you can go onto the Everton homepage, if its gone from the recent news then its in:

News>Coleman makes début

Hope this helps :)

Guest efctaxi   
Guest efctaxi
I don't get the 404 error but if you want the link then you can go onto the Everton homepage, if its gone from the recent news then its in:

News>Coleman makes début

Hope this helps :)

Cheers mate .

For what it's worth , I've been getting 3 or 4 404 errors on this site this week :mellow:

Seamus Coleman will start for Everton reserves against Middlesbrough tonight.

The 21-year-old right-back joined the Blues setup at the end of the January transfer window from Sligo Rovers, and will make his debut for the Club against the Teeside outfit.

Andy Holden’s side will be looking to bounce back from their narrow 1-0 defeat to Hull City last month.

Jose Baxter will bring his first-team experience to the tie – the 17-year-old was an unused substitute in the first team’s 3-0 win over Bolton Wanderers on Saturday.

Hope Akpan, Moses Barnett, James McCarten, James Wallace and Luke Powell also make the starting XI, who all have something to prove after appearing for the under-18s side during their disappointing exit from the FA Youth Cup against Norwich City last week.

Iain Turner, John Irving, Eunan O’Kane, and Scott Spencer complete the side in their bid to overcome a struggling Middlesbrough who currently sit at the bottom of the league.

Iain Turner is another frequent name in the reserves, I think its only a matter of time before he moves on though... :(

But that would mean that Tim Howard is still playing at a high level, which is good. :) You can't expect a guy to stick around forever if he's never going to get the chance to play, unless he has absolutely no ambition whatsoever. And anyway, even if he goes we still have Ruddy in the pipeline behind him.