IGNORED

** Forum Challenge **

Lowensda

** CHALLENGE **

Between the hours of 7pm and 8pm, i want to see if anyone can be the last post'er on every single thread group displayed on the main page.

There are 14 sub-headings off of the main page, but we will exclude the top two, so that leaves 12?

The winner will have to take a screen shot of the main page, and we will see if anyone can do them all?

because it's within a time limit, i expect it to be very hard and quite competetive, if people are interested, so it maybe who ever has the most?

The winner maybe the last to post on say, 7? Screenshot your comp, and then photbucket the results to see if we have a winner :lol:

Is anyone game!?

It's a bit of fun, with a little competetive edge? :P Hope you're all well!

Fair enough but anyone posting anything that's not relevant to any particular thread, or one word/smiley posts risks getting it removed and (worse) being consigned to the dreaded "stupid post" thread and suffering the universal derision that brings :) .

Fair enough but anyone posting anything that's not relevant to any particular thread, or one word/smiley posts risks getting it removed and (worse) being consigned to the dreaded "stupid post" thread and suffering the universal derision that brings :) .

Ooo Mike, u've just made it that little bit harder, i like ;)

**READ ABOVE** New rules boys