IGNORED

Hi Lads

Hi lads, City fan here. Making the trip to your place on Saturday, my first visit. Just a few quick questions.

1) I'm coming by train into Lime Street, how can I get to Goodison Park from there, how long does it take and how much is it? It's not especially clear.

2) How much is a programme?

3) Any pubs in the area away friendly?

4) What's the view like from around the middle of the upper tier?

Cheers. By the way thanks for beating the scum on Sunday. Here's hoping we get a cup hangover; it's the only chance we've got of winning! ;)

Good luck with the cup final too.

Edited by james_mcfc

I usually get a taxi from Lime Street to Goodison, about £5, I have walked it a couple of times can take about 30mins, there is a bus station os lime street, but have never used the bus, a local will come on soon and help with that one.

Programmes £3 and good value.

Your view should be ok!.....don't know about friendly pubs, again local may be able to help.I'm sure one will be along shortly!

Hi lads, City fan here. Making the trip to your place on Saturday, my first visit. Just a few quick questions.

1) I'm coming by train into Lime Street, how can I get to Goodison Park from there and how long does it take? It's not especially clear.

3 options. 1st: Taxi, you can normally split one with a few people, about 3quid each. 2nd: metro, get a metro train to Kirkdale and then a 5 minute walk. or get the bus to kirkdale, 5 minute walk. Again just a couple of quid.

3 Quid

The Brick is a good option for a away friendly pub

Everywhere has resiticted view to a small degree becasue of the pillars but that would be a good view.

1) I'm coming by train into Lime Street, how can I get to Goodison Park from there and how long does it take? It's not especially clear.

Cheers. By the way thanks for beating the scum on Sunday. Here's hoping we get a cup hangover; it's the only chance we've got of winning! ;)

As far as travel is concerned you should catch one at piccadilly to Lime St then the Kirkdale train from Lime St mate as its much closer to Goodison Park only a five minuet walk if that it takes around 1.5 hours by train from Picc to Kirkdale.

The view from the Bullens is good you should have a decent enough view.

Jamie beat me to it the bugger :lol:

Edited by EFC-Paul

Guest efctaxi
Train's looking a problem, there's engineering this weekend in the underground bit apparently. How much does the bus cost?

Cheers for the info.

I can tell you how much a taxi costs :P

1) I'm coming by train into Lime Street, how can I get to Goodison Park from there, how long does it take and how much is it? It's not especially clear.

James...your not scouting are you? P.S. Leave Lescott alone :ninja: i will ninja you! :P

Have you enquired about National Express Coach from Manc to L.pool its so much cheaper. ??

Cheers for that, I'll book it. £4 saving on the trains. Thanks to all for the info, should be a good trip. Now I've got to hope our dismal away form goes away for at least one match or you get a cup hangover. :P

See you on Saturday.