IGNORED

Away Tickets Question

thinman

Hi all,

I'll be in London for the Fulham match and thought Id buy a couple of tickets. Im not entirely clear on how to go about it; my buddy says that I need "away credits" to purchase, but when I went to the Fulham site they seemed to be available in the away support section.

Can i just buy them at the Fulham site and be seated in the away support section, no problem?

thanks for any help!

tm

For Everton end and purchased from Everton, you will need so many away credits, probably about 6 at first, this will then be whittled down as they get sold. The credits are automatically put on your season ticket when you make a purchase. You can check your purchase history on the official site. They won't be sold to non season ticket holders until after a given date when season ticket holders have had the chance to purchase tickets. Hope that makes sense.

p.s I can't see Fulham selling away end tickets from their own ground, that is a recipe for disaster, however Fulham used to have a mixed area (for some reason), that may be where they are selling for.

Edited by The Beard

Am almost certain you cannot buy tickets from Fulham for the away end and would be same for any Prem game at all grounds. Often for our London games there are some tickets left about a week before the game for general sale but its always a wait and see. Can't judge this Fulham one - on the one hand its the last game of Prem season so we should sell our allocation easily but on the other hand many may be saving their money for the following weekend trip to WEMBLEY!! Not sure if that helps at all, but gives a sense maybe.

thanks to all for the replies.

so if Im hearing this right i have maybe two or three options;

1.) wait until about a week before the game and then purchase from the EFC site, which at that time may have them for sale for no away credits.

2.) Fulham do have a neutral area - could i purchase tickets for that area at this point in time?

3.) Buy seats in the Fulham side and keep my mouth shut when we score

Sorry if im sounding clueless -- ive been to 1 Everton home match a couple of years back and am not a season ticket holder...

thanks again!

Guest efctaxi
thanks to all for the replies.

so if Im hearing this right i have maybe two or three options;

1.) wait until about a week before the game and then purchase from the EFC site, which at that time may have them for sale for no away credits.

2.) Fulham do have a neutral area - could i purchase tickets for that area at this point in time?

3.) Buy seats in the Fulham side and keep my mouth shut when we score

Sorry if im sounding clueless -- ive been to 1 Everton home match a couple of years back and am not a season ticket holder...

thanks again!

I like a positive thinker :D

Neutral section is the way to go if you have little or no purchase history for away games (Already have mine) It's right next to the Everton section and generally about 70/80% blues anyway!

I must be tired. I could have sworn that said Natural Selection is the way to go.

Anyway Iggy me ol' mate. Just make sure you enjoy it. (Taking the missus too?)

Taking the missus too?

No, my son (raised properly as a blue) and his 2 stepsons (1 converted to the faith and the other teetering on the edge)

Other half is a bit miffed 'cos it's her birthday but hey ho......... :D

No, my son (raised properly as a blue) and his 2 stepsons (1 converted to the faith and the other teetering on the edge)

Other half is a bit miffed 'cos it's her birthday but hey ho......... :D

Well, if it's her birthday...................... get her to pay for the tickets. :lol:

(Tell her I said hi by the way rofl)

Neutral section is the way to go if you have little or no purchase history for away games (Already have mine) It's right next to the Everton section and generally about 70/80% blues anyway!

Hey Iggy -- thanks thats what i wanted to hear! Any recommendations for row/aisle? Fulhams seating map is kind of crazy looking. I figure it might be a good idea to get under cover (row 6 and up if i read correctly), and want to be high up enough to see the other end.

Block P3 is the nearest section to our lot (Am in there myself) so anywhere in there if you can get it, no obstructions (from memory) in that stand either so wherever you sit you should get a good view.

excellent. bagged my tickets - P3 row HH - i'll be the thin, bearded, screaming guy.

thanks for the advice!

tm