IGNORED

Like A New Signing

I really hate that expression as it means more often than not that we won't be buying anyone...

But...

When you think we have Vaughan, Arteta and the Yak all coming back who hardly touched a ball last year that is a hell of a trio.

And then big Jags too (although he didn't miss much of the season).

Remember as well that Felliani will have had his first full pre-season too.

Its not all bad. Two good signings are we are looking OK (right back, right mid please).

Oh and a full pre-season out of Jo too...

Edited by StevO

I really hate that expression as it means more often than not that we won't be buying anyone...

But...

When you think we have Vaughan, Arteta and the Yak all coming back who hardly touched a ball last year that is a hell of a trio.

And then big Jags too (although he didn't miss much of the season).

Remember as well that Felliani will have had his first full pre-season too.

Its not all bad. Two good signings are we are looking OK (right back, right mid please).

Oh and a full pre-season out of Jo too...

Lol you were starting to cheer me up but then you had to go and blow it!!!

They're not like new signings. They are exactly what they are; players returning from long injury lay-offs in a very small squad that needs reinforcements.

Completely agree Romey, We had a thread bare squad last season with with or without including the injured players and we have also parted ways with a few players although not influential players they where there if needed. We need numbers if we want to have a good run on all fronts this coming season and not just duds players that can influance a game.

Completely agree Romey, We had a thread bare squad last season with with or without including the injured players and we have also parted ways with a few players although not influential players they where there if needed. We need numbers if we want to have a good run on all fronts this coming season and not just duds players that can influance a game.

The emergence of J-Rod was unexpected and I think is "like a new signing" too.

I really don't think we are that treadbare. We had a huge number of injuries.

Athough they will be like new signings, we are deffo threadbare especially at the back and jags wont be back until november if all goes well. I hope for a successfullly threadbare season were we finish fifth

Just hope the yak hasnt lost his scoring tough, so many games he played in year before last that were so close and he popped in with a goal or two after doing nothing for 89 mins