Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy the blue

Everton Review 08/09

Nice one.

My youtube account has been cancelled for putting up stuff like that though :angry: .

Had 20,000+ views on a couple as well....been up for 18/24 months, three years for the 3-0 win over Liverpool vid. Don't understand how some are allowed to stay up and some aren't. Did one on the 7-1 Sunderland win which was immediately deleted. Annoying.

Nice one.

My youtube account has been cancelled for putting up stuff like that though :angry: .

Had 20,000+ views on a couple as well....been up for 18/24 months, three years for the 3-0 win over Liverpool vid. Don't understand how some are allowed to stay up and some aren't. Did one on the 7-1 Sunderland win which was immediately deleted. Annoying.

hmm ive wondered about that, because when im bored i like to watch some highlights of everton matches on youtube, but you dnt get alot. I like to try and watch our 3-0 drubbing of the kopites but theres neevr no proper highlights on there, is it because they released a dvd of it or something? Same with the Sunderland 7-1 game?