IGNORED

I Was Wrong I Admit It....

When the topic of discussion was opened on Adam Johnson i must admit i thought he was overhyped, too lightweight and not good enough for our beloved club. After watching him play for Man City i feel gutted that i was way off the mark and we have a let a player like him go to there. After all they are the Billionaires club where money is no option and go for the "BIG" signings not a young, british player with the future ahead of him. Those kind of signings should be ours. He has shown already at this stage of Man City career he is far better than the likes of Downing, Young who are competing for an outside world cup slot and for me he should go. £7 million pound looks like a steal and i'm sure like me Davey is kicking himself

Always rated him and I'm glad he's getting time at City as i thought he would rot on the bench and become one of those potential signings and be wasted like we have happen to players at Spurs and Chelsea, He would be on the plane to Africa if it were up to me as our starting left winger.