Sign in to follow this  
thebluenose

Time For Paddy Boyle?

considering that valente is a doubt. should we consider that paddy boyle should make his début. i think itl give him a shitload of confidence and will be beneficial to his development. because IMO hes much better than nace and pistone and nevill when he plays at LB.

just a thought

valente was one of our best players last season ffs hes only played 1 game he was slow starting last year....besides lets not put to much pressure on our young players they will come through...but its better if they play thier first games at home :)

did we or did we not bring in the tosser who i dare not speak his name against a big side named arsenal.

i think hes ready and if valente isnt gonna be fit i reckon hes better choice than nace and pistone but thats my personal opinion

Mac    0

Much as I dislike Pistone Alex, I would give him the nod over the kid anyday. My opinion is based on the fact that in defence experience of working as team is essential. You almost mentioned Rooney, he was a flair player who be given pretty much a free role in attack because he was allowed to be creative. In defence the discipline required is far greater. His day will come though.

ATB

Mac

Mac    0

That's not to say I disagree with youth being given their chance, you weren't beaten Alex we just have different views. Agree with Aaron about cup games though.

ATB

Mac

i just heard on wireless hereford beat coventry in carling cup. hope they draw Everton at Goodison. thatl be class.

for me itl be a win win situation lol