IGNORED

Weir

Raccyboy

DM seems to rate this stupid Weir highly even his mistake cost us the game few times already this season.

Weir should be on the bench, and let Kroldrup replace him.

Once Ferrari is fit, get him to replace Valente,... He is simply not good for EPL.

F***king WEIR!!!! Not a captain anymore

Doesnt matter what team is selected, they have all sunk back to how we where befor the mini revival, the heads go down, and they are not showing any fight or any will to win.

They are rolling over like a load of pussies, no guts, no spirit. To me that reeks of one thing......they have lost respect for the manager, and any confidence they had has gone.

I feel the only way out of this is to get a new leader, both on and off the field.

Guest fozzie22
Doesnt matter what team is selected, they have all sunk back to how we where befor the mini revival, the heads go down, and they are not showing any fight or  any will to win.

They are rolling over like a load of pussies, no guts, no spirit. To me that reeks of one thing......they have lost respect for the manager, and any confidence they had has gone.

I feel the only way out of this is to get a new leader, both on and off the field.

Yes i ahve to agree,its time to have a new manager..

But when the hammer falls would the new man have money to spend??

I doubt it.

Guest fozzie22
I cant see them giving any more money to Moysey, HES SPENT HOW MANY MILLIONS...?? and we've ended up with a worse team than we had.

Once again agreed..time to be looking elsewhere me thinks,this isnt based on todays shambles,but the year as a whole..been a very dark year results wise

Moyes is to blame no doubt aswell as the players but lets stick with him and make a few changes.

Weir, committed the ultimate act of incompetence with his own goal against WestHam so no way should he have started (Moyes softer on fellow countrymen maybe?). Kroldrup must now start and Weir should be stripped of the captaincy and it given to Neville. Ferrarri must play also, maybe on the left and Valente just sent home, hes had enough chances now surely??

4-0s an embarrassement but the game should never have unravelled like that as Faye? shouldve been sent off for a deliberate handball.

Everyone's spot on here with this Davie Weir thread.

I've posted on this topic ages ago too.

The poor old bastard's not up to it any more!

Everyone can see that, so why is Moyes farting about with him all the time? Must be something to do with not dropping the skipper.

Sure, dropping your captain is a drastic action and sends out all the wrong signals. The basis of the team's skipper is that he is almost always the most dependable and solid performer a team has.

They don't have to be fantastic players but they need to be solid, no nonsense performers. Davie Weir HAS been this for us over the past few seasons. He DOES wear his heart on his sleeve but there comes a time when no matter how hard you try it just isn't enough.

Now the guy is 34 and not up to the standard we require for a prem team with aspirations, which is what we need to be.

So the big question is, "how does Moyes remove Weir of the armband without sending the wrong signals out?".

ANSWER - Create a mythical injury for the guy and rest him (FOREVER).

If he needs resting (due to injury) we can hopefully get Kroldrup settled in and big Davie can warm the bench whilst getting some nice coaching badges! Neville needs to pick up the armband asap.

He displays all the characteristics a skipper of ours needs and does this most weeks off his own bat.

Give him the ultimate responsibility and he will flourish, I'm sure.

So, in a nutshell, "Davie? Do you want to develop an injury? Or do I just drop you and make a twat out of you in public?"