IGNORED

Thank You Chang Beer !

xsaint

In a country filled with Chelsea,Man Utd and Liverpools fans, you rarely see any other fans. Ho yes, once we have plenty of balckburn fans in the street with their red rose Ts but they went into hiding when Blackburn got releagated soon after.

Welcome to Singapore!! The amount of Everton fans are small in numbers. Most of these fans are those who have been following everton from their 70s or the 80s and the number rarely goes above 150 to 200 and produly i am one of them!

Today as i was walking down the street, i saw two buses painted in Chang Beer advertisements..guess what?? Everton Logo and players like Osaman, BT, Arteta were in it too!!! Phew!! that made my day!! Made me feel as if we have just won the championship!!! Made me feel i am not an alien Everton supporter in Singapore!!!

Thank you CHANG!!! On behlf of all Evertonians here in Singapore, a big "THANK YOU!!"

Wish we could see more of such ads and more shops selling Everton merchandises!!! Dreams do come true and one day i will see the flags of Everton flying high here in Singapore!

I posted on the board a few weeks ago about my time in singapore where i encountered an Evertonian working in a hotel, it was brilliant.

I was also impressed with the chang advertising!

To be honest, this is a first time i am seeing CHANG ad with our EvertonFC logo an players on it!...

maybe next time when you are in town do drop me a mail and we can catch up for drinks with some fellow evertonians and hopefully can catch a live match on Sky-ESPN :)

how are your travels going jamie?

Bloody fast by the look of it....he's gone again :lol::lol: .

I brought back a prog from the Charlton game so a lady who works in my bank could send it to her Evertonian son in Hong Kong. We do get around a bit, but in quality rather than quantity ;) .

Travels are going pretty well. Im in Brisbane at the moment but will be going for a kayaking tour of the Noosa everglades in a few days, and that should be pretty damn cool. oh and for anyone who has read YesMan i have been going to as many "big things" as possible. So far i have seen the big bannana, the big match and the big prawn. next on the list the big pineapple. fun times. ill put some photos up of the big things soon.

Travels are going pretty well. Im in Brisbane at the moment but will be going for a kayaking tour of the Noosa everglades in a few days, and that should be pretty damn cool. oh and for anyone who has read YesMan i have been going to as many "big things" as possible. So far i have seen the big bannana, the big match and the big prawn. next on the list the big pineapple. fun times. ill put some photos up of the big things soon.

I've read it, Danny Wallace, very good book. Best of luck!