IGNORED

Phil Neville: Why?

Calico

I can't explain it because regardless of what Ferguson, Sven, Mclaren & Moyes think he is the most fustrating football player I'v ever watched. He has one ball out of defence and strangly never plays it when it's actually on.

The strange thing is we paly better with him than without him but I honestly think thats just down to him being better than the players he's replacing rather than being a good player. Weak in midfield and predictable in defence, a decent squad player no more thats my opinion anyway!!

he's still probably the only england player who gets booed when he comes on/touches the ball, he's crap, poor touch, poor decision making, bad range of passing for a so-called defender/midfielder, god only knows how he has become captain, but like goldfish says, we are probably better with him in than him out, which is quite strange really. personally i'd rather see a utility player like him being on the bench to give us more options in the way of subs.

Yeah, I agree with Goldfish and Prisoner. I'd have him as our best right back, since Hibbert's form went for a walk.

Go ask the England Manager if he thinks he's crap cos he keeps picking him, so does our Mr Moyes.

Have you ever thought that you might be wrong, and they're probably right.

So you think he should be captain? And you think his performances deserve a midfield place?

Once Jags get fit yeah? And I think he's better than Hibbo at full back as well at the mo'. I just can't agree with him being captain, because then it's near impossible for Moyes to drop him, even though other plays could find better form than him over a season. As I said, it just doesn't make sense.