IGNORED

Telle Coverage

saaby

How many game have u watched everton on tv. Becuase ive watched every single match of theirs in Australian on Fox sports and setana for eufa cup. jus wondering do you have viewers choice?

Viewers choice= chose between games when more than one game is on. E.g everton vs liverpool Man u vs Arsenal. they wil be on same time u chosse which one 2 watch.

We get 2 choose from 5 live games that start at 2 in england and 1:55am in Australia

Edited by saaby

yeah. i'm from australia 2 and i have 2 watch it on viewer's choice 2. it's normally on at 11.55pm my time. r u watching the carling cup on thursday morn? i think its on fox sports at 6.40 am.

Yeah i wouldnt miss it no wai

ill be half asleep supporting the team i love and hopefully they get a win

Same here, but find its a bit unreliable with the Channels, most of them are offline, some have Extremly bad buffering, some work thou. i use TV-Ants aswell.

Do you find TV Ants is better quality? I do. I've almost had it with with sopcast streams. Tried watching EFC away at Villa and the damn thing kept pausing. Very annoying. Athough probably a godsend given the Everton display that day.

Do you find TV Ants is better quality? I do. I've almost had it with with sopcast streams. Tried watching EFC away at Villa and the damn thing kept pausing. Very annoying. Athough probably a godsend given the Everton display that day.

Correct Answer

i find TVants to be quite unreliable and sopcast generally the better program... but yeah myp2p is an excellent site...

Wrong Answer.

Sopcast has more streams but NONE of them work, and you find one that does and its either in chinese or its wirst picture ever.

hardly ever watch the away games thou.

Correct Answer

Wrong Answer.

Sopcast has more streams but NONE of them work, and you find one that does and its either in chinese or its wirst picture ever.

hardly ever watch the away games thou.

Sopcast works 9 times out of 10 for me... tvants works about 2 times out of 10... So for me, sopcast is the better program.

A little help????

Im on here: http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=...amp;part=sports then at the bottom you've got the link saying Sopcast Play 288 Kbps etc.... I've installed the software from myp2p & I've also installed Sopcast software so click the pay link it opens sopcast with address channel 1017 I then click on the arro to the righ!?!?! is that it??? but I need to do it more at 3PM?????

yeah thats it mate... you shouldnt need to click the arrow though, it should open automatically (if not, click the arrow)... Just give it a few minutes to buffer and you should be up and running...

Oh and one thing you should know; the stream is usually around 2 or 3 minutes behind the actual game so if you have people who txt you when we score, turn your phone off!! It's ruined it for me a few times!!

Oh and one thing you should know; the stream is usually around 2 or 3 minutes behind the actual game so if you have people who txt you when we score, turn your phone off!! It's ruined it for me a few times!!

Caught me out a couple of times too :( . Saturday there didn't seem to be any delay at all strangely.