IGNORED

Lets Laugh At Chelsea!

Avram grant annoyed me at the end of the game when the referee blew his whistle when kalou was through on goal, avram has going on about how this has never happened in football before and how it shows how everyone is against chelsea. Fuck off avram, not everything is about you. And besides something worse happened to us, when we played the shite, can't remember what year, and the keeper hit the ball of the back of hutchinson and it went in, but the keeper blew up before it crossed the line. what a twit.

Avram grant annoyed me at the end of the game when the referee blew his whistle when kalou was through on goal, avram has going on about how this has never happened in football before and how it shows how everyone is against chelsea. Fuck off avram, not everything is about you. And besides something worse happened to us, when we played the shite, can't remember what year, and the keeper hit the ball of the back of hutchinson and it went in, but the keeper blew up before it crossed the line. what a twit.

Did Grant not notice Kalou hit the post then? Fucking idiot. Him not you Jamie.

Edited by Romey 1878

i heard cech got a yellow after the final whistle went after he was in the refs face arguing after he blew the whistle when kalou was on goal.

he may have had a case if it went in. if it went in and if it were everton id be pretty pissed off. but the fact there making a mountain out of it when it hit the post just makes me laugh