IGNORED

Groundshare

Louis

I don't know if it is just one end that doesn't go to the roof. It is one poor aspect of an otherwise very good stadium from what I can see. It's not a good feature that it doesn't go to the roof because this will not be good for the acoustics and also means that you will have a small and open end stand.

Increase the End Stand to the roof and its a winner!

Well, don't forget our weather is mediterranean, so such a closed space would be a lot warmer. I think it's an air circulation thing, and to have a nice clear space for the scoreboards.

Ours (SCP) is fully enclosed, and holds just about the same as FCPs. I'm just not crazy about the chairs beeing multi-coloured like they are, but otherwise it's awesome :D

lisbon_alvalade1.jpg

alvalade.jpg

alvalade.jpg

alvalade.jpg

alvalade-lissabon.jpg

Estádio_Sporting_interior.jpg

alvalade_01.jpg

Well, don't forget our weather is mediterranean, so such a closed space would be a lot warmer. I think it's an air circulation thing, and to have a nice clear space for the scoreboards.

Ours (SCP) is fully enclosed, and holds just about the same as FCPs. I'm just not crazy about the chairs beeing multi-coloured like they are, but otherwise it's awesome :D

lisbon_alvalade1.jpg

alvalade.jpg

alvalade.jpg

alvalade.jpg

alvalade-lissabon.jpg

Estádio_Sporting_interior.jpg

alvalade_01.jpg

Fair point about the air circulation, not needed in England though!

The other stadium (Sporting Lisbon's) seems good although I would prefer the upper to overhang the lower tier more. Better than Kirkby though easily!