IGNORED

Kim Kallstrom.

EVERTON have made Kim Kallstrom their No1 summer transfer target.

The Swedish midfielder, 25, has been tracked by a string of Premier League clubs during Lyon's Champions League campaign, which ended at Manchester United on Tuesday.

Goodison boss David Moyes is expecting to pay about £5million for tough guy Kallstrom.

Source...... NOTW.

Great player, he has a great left foot, would be great in our midfield.

There is no chance he would cost only £5mil, I'd say he would cost over 10. If he is available, there will be loads of teams fighting for him, so we better finish 4th to get the class players in.

Think if the rumour had appeared this time last year naming Yakubu as our target, you might have said the same Mike.

I think any top player cannot be ruled out as targets available to us now, obviously were still not in a position to lay out £50 million, but one top class player each year with a couple of Bargains from the Championship is now within our reach, and Davy has put up the marker with the 12 MILLION FOR YAKUBU.

It will probably be more than £5m for Kallstrom but if he's the player we want, we have to pay the going rate.

i didn't say the same about yakubu, boro to everton is a step up, i just doubted his willingness to run and wasn't in favour. i wasn't wrong either, he came here lazy and didn't look much for a fair few games, but he has turned it round...so for now i'm happy with him. but for boro he went out of it when they went out the uefa, so who knows.

as for kallstrom i say as if for 2 reasons. 5 mil? you're having a laugh, this is a player at lyon and a full international. secondly, it's not even being taken seriously, it's like a football manager rumour.

i rate him as a player, but he's not the type of player we need.

as for kallstrom i say as if for 2 reasons. 5 mil? you're having a laugh, this is a player at lyon and a full international. secondly, it's not even being taken seriously, it's like a football manager rumour.

i rate him as a player, but he's not the type of player we need.

Sad but true, he's not really established himself as a regular in the national team though.. that's more of a testament to Lagerbäck's obsession with consistency though.

I'd love to see him as a long term replacement of Carsley as a hard working balance player which he's proven he's capable of at Lyon. We'd probably be better off looking at less expensive alternatives though, there were rumours in swedish press this summer about Valencia planning a bid of 7-8 mil which were rejected out of hand. That was before they signed Manny though.. :D

(Yay, first post)

Superb talent but 5 mil, yeah right. I do feel around 10 mil would be realistic which could be better spent on attacking midfielder/winger.

We not so desperate for a defensive midfielder so i think we should look for someone young who we can grow into the position and learn from Cars, Neville etc. And will be much cheaper.

As of wingers, Bentley wouldn't be bad but i think we should have a go for James Milner. I think he would be perfect and would come.

post-3775-1205349524_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I've watched a youtube video on him and he's an oddball.... up there with Tommy G!

LSP8CJZyTEo

When he's fouled he blew a kiss to the guy who fouled him,

at a corner the keeper put his arms around him, KK moved the keepers hands up to hold his chest..