IGNORED

Did Anybody See...

Sandman

isnt it just? i never seen them before so i'm proper excited... look out for me wearing a chang t-shirt :D

christ almighty that was one amazing gig. i was right at the front literally a foot away from phil i nearly died literally. one guy acidently elbowed me in the stomach winding me and as everyone was surging forward i couldnt breath lol. i managed to escape to a moderatly safe distance.

i was stood on me mates shoulder during stone the crow. did you see me?

christ almighty that was one amazing gig. i was right at the front literally a foot away from phil i nearly died literally. one guy acidently elbowed me in the stomach winding me and as everyone was surging forward i couldnt breath lol. i managed to escape to a moderatly safe distance.

i was stood on me mates shoulder during stone the crow. did you see me?

unbelievable gig weasn't it?! had a brilliant time and did see someone sat on someone elses shoulders but couldnt tell you whether it was during stone the crow, was a bit worse for wear... When phil mentioned dimebags name the crowd went mental and then the opening riff from lifer kicked in it was game over haha... :D

oh yeh the tribute to dime was ace. thats the 3rd gig ive been to where theyve done a tribute to dime. but its more emotional when its a former bandmate who leads the tribute. its sad to think thats the closest to Pantera il probably ever get to see.

isnt it just... the lad i went with gloatingly kept reminding me that he saw pantera before the split/murder...

• 1 month later...