IGNORED

Did Anybody See...

Sandman

they were better than i expected. i only know the singles they have, i lke them but not enough to buy an album thou.

they're my gf's fav band so i was dragged along (had to give my mum the ticket for fiorentina coz this was booked first) so spent most of the gig reading txts telling me what was goin on.

they were good, but their fan base is mostly early teens (13/14) so i felt a bit weird. but im not big on american pop/rock bands, prefere the british sounds myself.

but enemy were great, did a good cover of god save the queen, and very loud and in your face for a 3 piece, all dwarfs!

I can't see it being RATM, they're a bit too politicial for carling imo. You'll have to wait a week ;)

Killers headlining friday apparently

I know Serj Tankian, QOTSA, Weezer, Modest Mouse, The Cribs and Bloc Party are confirmed

I'm getting on a bit now I'm growing out of the music I liked when I was 18 :\

The Cribs are class though ;)

I dont know about that Louis av got a few of there songs on my computer they finshed realseing there singels Flux was there last single. Maybe you just dont like there songs. When did u go to see them Louis when they first came out?

RHCP are awsome tho listening to a few of there songs from the greatest hits there just unique in there guitar and bass playing.

im already going to the graspop metal meeting. but if metallica are headlining leeds then im getting a day ticket

I'd love to go to Grasspop. Aren't Maiden headlining? I heard Judas Priest, BFMV, A7X, Apocalyptica and Iced Earth are going too. If so, that would be amazing!

As for Leeds, I'm sure I'd think 99% of it was shite but if the other 1% was Metallica then I'd be there like a flash! I'll never forget the Wembley gig last july, I can't wait to see them again.

I think I might go and see Down in Manchester too if there are still tix avaliable.

Headliners

Rage Against The Machine

The Killers

Metallica

Line-up

Queens Of The Stone Age

The Fratellis

The Enemy

Biffy Clyro

Serj Tankian

Dizzee Rascal

Taking Back Sunday

Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly

Anti-Flag

Tenacious D

Slipknot

Feeder

Bloc Party

The Raconteurs

Editors

We Are Scientists

Dirty Pretty Things

The Subways

Babyshambles

The Wombats

Vampire Weekend

MGMT

Manic Street Preachers

Bullet For My Valentine

Justice

Foals

The Cribs

Pendulum

Many more to be confirmed

ive got two day tickets for the friday at leeds, metallica, tenacious D, slipknot, feeder and more bands to be confirmed are playing. I was an idiot, thought rage where playing that day (saturday there playing and thats fucking sold out now! have to possibly wait till new batch of tickets come out) ¬_¬ but anyway i maybe selling them if anyone is intrested, face value ofcourse (£65 each) but not 100% if where selling them yet.

oh also is this ok to put on here admins? seeing as im selling stuff?

well i have to wait till i get the tickets through the door and such, but a few people have come forward now saying they will buy them. Im selling for face value (£65 each), nothing more. just when i get them it will have to be first come first served, but i'll let you know alex when i get them through

Who's this ? System of a Down?

No its just "Down"... Phil Anselmo out of Pantera formed a heavy metal "supergroup" with a couple of guys from Crowbar and Pepper Keenan from Corrosion of Conformity. If you are even vaguely into metal then check them out because they are unbelievable :D