IGNORED

Hello Fellow Toffeemen

creeper147

I live in Sidmouth just outside Exeter, do you travel up for any games?

Normally go up two/three times a year but the price of petrol and the credit crunch pushing up my credit card interest rates ( :( ) has got in the way this season so I've only been up the once (Kharkiv :rolleyes: , great choice).

It's pushing £150 a trip now for me and my son before we even get into the club shop, just keep your fingers crossed for Bristol City....looks like Plymouth have blown their play-off chances though.

Know Sidmouth well btw, used to work there and my daughters b'friend lives there....I'm near Cullompton :) .

Westcountry Blues (http://www.westcountryblues.org.uk/) are worth looking at I hear though I've never travelled with them.

Normally go up two/three times a year but the price of petrol and the credit crunch pushing up my credit card interest rates ( :( ) has got in the way this season so I've only been up the once (Kharkiv :rolleyes: , great choice).

It's pushing £150 a trip now for me and my son before we even get into the club shop, just keep your fingers crossed for Bristol City....looks like Plymouth have blown their play-off chances though.

Know Sidmouth well btw, used to work there and my daughters b'friend lives there....I'm near Cullompton :) .

Westcountry Blues (http://www.westcountryblues.org.uk/) are worth looking at I hear though I've never travelled with them.

Cheers I'll look at that -last game I went to was against Southmapton at the Dell and I got left behind by the team coach!!! :lol: