IGNORED

What A Brillaint Diving Header!

feel sorry for riise - one of my least-hated rs players....

can't say chelsea deserved it either, thought they were crap and rs outstanding at defending the lead - if torres didn't have an off-night they would have taken it 3-0.

drogba clearly would rather be anywhere but playing for chelsea and the rest of the big names hardly looked the part. I reckon this rs team really should be competitive in the prem next season

Typical luckypool Chelsea game really!.............First real time Chelsea have had a bit of luck, in their semi-final games.

Thought Chelsea were poor....and Drogba was a disgrace with his diving.Lampard and Gerrard were both a bit quiet....

Hasn't Riise done that before?

Still think a man utd luckypool final.

Great pass from the caveman for Kuyt's goal!............worth every penny.

Guest once-a-blue!
Typical luckypool Chelsea game really!.............First real time Chelsea have had a bit of luck, in their semi-final games.

Thought Chelsea were poor....and Drogba was a disgrace with his diving.Lampard and Gerrard were both a bit quiet....

Hasn't Riise done that before?

Still think a man utd luckypool final.

Great pass from the caveman for Kuyt's goal!............worth every penny.

Hope you didn't lose too much - I thought your money was safe - who said Jonny Riise has stopped scoring goals? Thought it was a cracking game in comparison to the usual Liverpool v Chelsea matches of late. Liverpool certainly should have won and did a fantastic job after the first 20 minutes of making Chelsea look very poor. Great performances from Kuyt and Alonso. There was something in the match for everybody and I guess you guys had a bit of a cheer at the end. I think it is far from over and Chelsea have got a very tough title chasing game against Man U before next Tuesday - BRING IT ON!

Hard luck Jonny Riise and thanks Everton fans for not being too cruel.

Edited by once-a-blue!

Once-a blue!........havn't lost any money yet! My money is on liverpool to win over the two legs.

I recon you can still win, but to be fair Chelsea will now be favorites.

Can't see why reds don't like Kuyt, the ground he covers is incredible and he had no right to score that goal, probably your unsung hero!

The pass to him was brilliant mind :blink:

Guest once-a-blue!
im gonna get riise on me everton top. finally the luck has turned.

nil satis nisi optimum

Blue250 - If Liverpool play the way they did last night you could still be in with a shout - good luck!

As for Raf's got his Dirk out well I for one don't need anymore convincing and I have been screaming his praises on Reg's somewhat silly Dirk Kuyt thread for quite a while - did well last night and motm by a mile - great attitude.

Guest once-a-blue!
its by far the goal of the season!

and it was also rednuts first goal of the season too! :lol:

Reg behave - it wasn't even over the line and it was scored in about the 10th minute of injury time - the ref was on the take - robbed again - never have any luck! :)