IGNORED

Get Rich Quick....sort Of.

MikeO

Ebay have sent me a voucher for £10 this morning (for being an Ebay star :sick01: ).

I've decided to use it to make myself supremely wealthy ;) .

There was a bloke a while back who started off with a paper clip and ended up with a house (>>here<<) and I've decided to do the same by buying and selling online. I may actually not stop at a house but carry on until I get enough for a small island in the Indian Ocean and a Premier League football club B) .

Bit stuck with the first step though, any ideas?

Any assistance will be rewarded with an executive box for life in the Dean Stand at New Goodison which I'll build in the Scotland Road Loop (opening August 2011) :D .

MikeO!...........Well done on getting that star :angry:

I had a nice sale on eBay this week!..........A work mate sold me a box of drawing pencils about 12 years ago for £30.00, should have been £90.00!, So they were a nice set (108 in the box).

Had used them over the years, so certainly second hand!

Anyway 52 bids later and a nice American lady won them with a bid of?..........................................................................£320 :o That's a trip to Goodison .

PAY PAL took £16.00 from that for the transaction :angry:

Nice one 250! I've had a couple of good ones....sold Josh's old bed on there when we bought him a new one, went for £30 but the woman pissed me around for a couple of weeks and didn't pick it up so I re-listed and it sold for £78 :D .

And I sold a pair of valve amplifiers for about £750 once, very heavy and fragile and most of the bids were from the far east so I was forever pricing shipping and planning intricate packing to avoid damage. They were won by a last second bid from a bloke in London who drove down that day, met me in MacDonalds car park and paid cash, lovely!

And thanks for the tip Jamie, I'm still planning my first move :lol: .