IGNORED

Hatton - Lazcano

anyone watching it?

If i can get round to anyones house who have it on i will defo be watching it, should be a good fight as hatton will want to prove that the mayweather fight was a one off and also to get a re-match agaisnt mayweather back on.

I think Hatton is too good for this fella. I will deffo be watching it, and hope i am proved right, i like Hatton alot, like his style and his attitude. I think he will knock this fella out in the first 6, he seems to wilt after that (only in the division above though). COME ON RICKY

Thanks for the link, it was a good fight.

no worries, yeah I thoguht he did well, looked sharp, especially in the 1st 5 rounds.... Thought it wouldn't go the distance but evidently Lazcano is a fucking hard bastard who was a sucker for punishment! Saying that, he did catch Ricky on more than one occasion.

After the first round Hatton was asked how he was and he replied so so.. he had a chest infection in the build up to the fight so id say that had an affect on his stamina. Lazcano has been knocked down in 10 years I think it said so no wonder he went the distance.

I was watching the fight before it who will be Hattons next fight in the USA cant remember the guys name from NYC USA. He had to get his hair cut mid fight as it kept getting in the way!! and he said he broke his hand after the 6th round. He won on points but didnt look like he would have a chance against Hatton.