IGNORED

What Do You Make Of Dubstep?

JamesN

Anyone heard much of it?

For anyone who doesn't know, it's kind of a mix of dub, drum and bass and grime, usually aropund 140bpm so quite a lot slower than drum and bass, but it's got serious vibes... Really dark and moody and the more i listen to it the more i am sucked in.

I haven't been to any night that play dubstep, but I reckon it would be fucking great!

One of the biggest tracks in the scene is Midnight Request Line by Skream:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7W_yi6uFtn4

Edited by JamesN

James, maybe you ought to rethink why you came on this forum after all it is a footy forum, you might get more people responding to your threads if you went to music forums. www.discodancer.com or www.headbangers.org.

Dont know about everybody else but i'm more interested in talking football. No offence. :)

James, maybe you ought to rethink why you came on this forum after all it is a footy forum, you might get more people responding to your threads if you went to music forums. www.discodancer.com or www.headbangers.org.

Dont know about everybody else but i'm more interested in talking football. No offence. :)

No offence taken, but this is the music section of the forum, hence I'm discussing music. I am a member of a few music forums as well and obviously there is a better responce there but thought it may be interesting to get other people's points of view on various different bands/genres of music from outside of the various "scene's". Tell me if I'm boring everyone and I'll shut up, but I thought I would take advantage of the new section, seeing as it was me that requested it. If you don't like dubstep, or any of the other topics I have posted, you don't have to look at them/reply to them.

And of course I am more interested in talking football, but during close season there seems to be little to talk about other than daft rumours.