IGNORED

Jimmy Briand

Rennes want 10 mil euros for this 23 year old french international stiker. Looks good on paper shouldn't we try and have a look at players like this. This is not a rumour as we have not been linked but he seems cheap for the price.

Well done mate, he'll be going to newcastle now :lol::lol:

Ooooh somebody's getting their little knickers in a twist, just because players are available does'nt mean we should go out and buy them all, DM probably knows a bit more than you or i just who he needs for the team and for the squad.

Lets just calm down a bit and leave it to the people who run the club and the manager.

I'm a bit pissed off that Milito, Moutinho, And M'bia are not signed yet, but we cant go signing any Tom, Dick, or Harry just because they are available. I would rather sign nobody than waste money on bodies that wont improve the team.

And your one of the prize winning wankers for MOAN MOAN MOAN.

oh behave will ya. He is a frustrated everton, like many of us, and yes i agree we are a laughing stock atm, every other club that will rival us for our 5th placed finished has gone on and improved their squads. We on the other hand have gone backwards, now to our rivals if thats not being a laughing stock then tell me what is, no please tell me what is, coz to face facts and put it bluntly we are a laughing stick, come mid season we wont be calling spurs, pompy, villa and city our european rivals, we will be calling wigan, newcastle, middlesboro and west ham our mid table rivals. we just havent the squad to play in 4 compitions week in week out. next season with the squad we have, will struggle.

And that last part of your comment is totally out of line, shame on you.

disilusioned fans mate. Some of us would moan moan moan but tbh i cba.

If he can play then sign him, ive never heard of him tbh.

"Laughing Stock!!!!!!! " & " Ive never heard of him..... sign him up" :lol:

THATS HOW YOU BECOME A LAUGHING STOCK MATE!!!!!!!!!

THINK ABOUT IT!"!!!!!

"Laughing Stock!!!!!!! " & " Ive never heard of him..... sign him up" :lol:

THATS HOW YOU BECOME A LAUGHING STOCK MATE!!!!!!!!!

THINK ABOUT IT!"!!!!!

oh ffs. your one of these people turning this place into a slanging match, this forum used to be everyone getting on with everyone, now its just turned into every man for himself, for one i cannot be arsed with this forum if this is how its going to turn out. There are some brilliant people on here who post sence, not saying im one, i prob post shit but if your just going to post shit like that and turn this place into another blue kipper you can shove this site up your arse.

also i said if he is any good then sign him up, its not as if ive said oh he plays sunday league footy, so i know lets sign him, i said if he is any good, im up for signing anyone who is any good and we can afford them, thats the whole point in the transfer market, people who are good enough to play for us. You are a pleb. Please dont reply to any of my posts again coz i cba with bellends like yourself.

Edited by Everton Lad

obvs you cannot read, i have asked for you not to reply to my posts. would a admin please delete these pointless arguments, it is clogging up the board.

dangermouse just leave it will ya, like i said sign him up if he is any good, obvs thats what you do when your a manager, you sign players who are good and will improve your team, not just sign him up.