IGNORED

News Of The World - Groundshare Could Be On

Louis

Dunno i could see a country best stadim 80k - 100k could be a good thing for liverpool?

no chance.

we simply wouldn't sell out for midweek games in a 70k stadium, let alone 100k.

at the moment we have about 28k seasie holders, theres about 55k in the waiting list but many are duplicaes, many have will have died, moved away etc. and many will not be in a position to buy one if offered. if even half take up new sales then that is still only about 55k season tickets, which would leave about 40k for general sale. at the moment we *sometimes* don't sell out about 14k general sale tickets.

Dunno i could see a country best stadim 80k - 100k could be a good thing for liverpool?

my point exactly.

i think both clubs would benefict so much from this, that to bicker about them getting more out it then us is just plain stupid.

And when it comes to money, i think pretty much everyone has stopped beeing stupid. everyone knows that to get things done, you need money. love for the jersey is dead. the best we can hope for is that they do their best in the pitch, and honor their contracts.

i think liverpoolers see that as well as u guys.

The majority of Liverpool fans would like to see Everton move out of Liverpool as soon as possible. It's a great reason to brag if I'm honest. There are others that say that the local rivalry would be slightly diminished but because I don't currently live in Liverpool I can't comment.

Having said that, I don't trust the NOTW as a source. If you posted this on a Liverpool forum you'd be in for trouble. We just don't allow any assocations of the rag be posted.