IGNORED

Super Signings Or Stadium

johnalderson

Ive already posted this comment but i want to again,

There was Never going to be any big signings now due to the stadium shite dragging on, and looking like doubling in cost, neither now or January, trust me!!!!!!

Kenwright was pinning his plans on the new stadium being approved before anything else took or takes place, which is the main reason Wyness has gone.

If the stadium is eventually given the ok there will undoubtedly be new 'investors' lookin to us if you listen to Kenwrights banter, which is very likely (especially from China or the US for efc)

Im fed up with Kenwrights shite, ive had enough for 1, i would much prefer new OWNERS, not investors, Kenwright please SELL NOW

Ive already posted this comment but i want to again,

There was Never going to be any big signings now due to the stadium shite dragging on, and looking like doubling in cost, neither now or January, trust me!!!!!!

Kenwright was pinning his plans on the new stadium being approved before anything else took or takes place, which is the main reason Wyness has gone.

If the stadium is eventually given the ok there will undoubtedly be new 'investors' lookin to us if you listen to Kenwrights banter, which is very likely (especially from China or the US for efc)

Im fed up with Kenwrights shite, ive had enough for 1, i would much prefer new OWNERS, not investors, Kenwright please SELL NOW

I agree with you although i am hesitant to say kenwright out. He's been at the club as long as i remember, is one of the few british owners and is the only owner in the league not to earn a fixed salary. what i would say is he's a fantastic man who's been brilliant for the club but we need to take the financial side of things to the next level. we cant finish 5th last season and still only have a 50 pence transfer budget, he should sell his shares and retire from football a well-loved man, rather than drag on at the club and turn into the next george gillet

I agree with you although i am hesitant to say kenwright out. He's been at the club as long as i remember, is one of the few british owners and is the only owner in the league not to earn a fixed salary. what i would say is he's a fantastic man who's been brilliant for the club but we need to take the financial side of things to the next level. we cant finish 5th last season and still only have a 50 pence transfer budget, he should sell his shares and retire from football a well-loved man, rather than drag on at the club and turn into the next george gillet

agree we need new owners not investors

The need for new owners has never been more vivid than what we have seen tonight. The prem is becoming an even bigger league with in a league, those with the cash and those without.

It concerns me greatly that the wages on offer to even moderate players have been fantastic, more than we can afford, they will tempt our star players to want to leave for pastures new. Moyes will get fed up of banging his head against the impossible wall of wealth and he'll be off as well. Once that happens God help us all.

I don't think I've been more depressed about the future of our club than I have been tonight, it could only get worse if DIC announced the purchase of the shite. In those circumstances it could well mean the championship for us.

Bill Kenwright must sell but even then unless the guy buying is mega rich we can forget it, it now trillionaires, not even billionaires are rich enough. I can't get to the games these days sadly enough but I feel for the rest of you, the long term furutre of our club looks very bleak tonight :angry:

I've got a mate who's a Liverpool fan (just the one), and because of all the nonsense surrounding them and the stupid transfer prices wages etc, he's stoped watching all football now. Can't be arsed with it.

It's a self fulfilling prophecy all this stuff.

1. You need money to compete.

2. Big money only comes with investors.

3. Investment means increased freedom/ability to bid for players.

4. Clubs bid stupidly unrealistic ammounts of money for players.

5. You need more money to compete.

And so on.

I've got a mate who's a Liverpool fan (just the one), and because of all the nonsense surrounding them and the stupid transfer prices wages etc, he's stoped watching all football now. Can't be arsed with it.

It's a self fulfilling prophecy all this stuff.

1. You need money to compete.

2. Big money only comes with investors.

3. Investment means increased freedom/ability to bid for players.

4. Clubs bid stupidly unrealistic ammounts of money for players.

5. You need more money to compete.

And so on.

Its called imploding Don B)

Im new to this forum and I dunno who the chiefs are on this forum, but is it possible to do ask every member to give a vote as to Kenwright should sell? then show the result?

We are goiing to be left long behind the pack soon

it would be a waste of time nited as the result must be a foregone conclusion, even BK would vote for it

The need for new owners has never been more vivid than what we have seen tonight. The prem is becoming an even bigger league with in a league, those with the cash and those without.

It concerns me greatly that the wages on offer to even moderate players have been fantastic, more than we can afford, they will tempt our star players to want to leave for pastures new. Moyes will get fed up of banging his head against the impossible wall of wealth and he'll be off as well. Once that happens God help us all.

I don't think I've been more depressed about the future of our club than I have been tonight, it could only get worse if DIC announced the purchase of the shite. In those circumstances it could well mean the championship for us.

Bill Kenwright must sell but even then unless the guy buying is mega rich we can forget it, it now trillionaires, not even billionaires are rich enough. I can't get to the games these days sadly enough but I feel for the rest of you, the long term furutre of our club looks very bleak tonight :angry:

Good post citys takeover has moved the game to a new level wether we like it or not

On the plus side thier are people willing to shell out money for clubs,something in these depressed times i wouldnt have thought possible

BK's time has to be over now,regardless of who else may have crept under the deadline window..he has to go and hopefully he will see that