IGNORED

We're Screwed

Letter of the law it was offside by a couple of inches but how the ref could be sure of that fck knows (and he said it was his decision, not the assistant's).

How Rafa can say it was a "massive mistake" though I'm not quite sure :huh: . His argument must be, "It was offside but the ref couldn't have seen it so it should be allowed....do you know who we are!!"

Nice that we scored three past a team they couldn't break down though, following on from scoring two in midweek against a side they finally got past after 200+ minutes :) .

You just get a horrid feeling about Gerrard coming to Goodison on 99....plus Keane desperate to get off the mark :unsure: .

Gonna be a nervy time for our....er....rock solid defence :blink: .

Letter of the law it was offside by a couple of inches but how the ref could be sure of that fck knows (and he said it was his decision, not the assistant's).

How Rafa can say it was a "massive mistake" though I'm not quite sure :huh: . His argument must be, "It was offside but the ref couldn't have seen ot so it should be allowed....do you know who we are!!"

Nice that we scored three past a team they couldn't break down though, following on from scoring two in midweek against a side they finally got past after 200+ minutes :) .

You just get a horrid feeling about Gerrard coming to Goodison on 99....plus Keane desperate to get off the mark :unsure: .

Gonna be a nervy time for our....er....rock solid defence :blink: .

Couldn't give a shit about them or their reputation Mike, both are bogus. I just hope we get an honest ref. If we win tomorrow we can be ahead of them with a derby win, they are crap mate. The Onion has spent in excess of Forty million on his twin strike force and they have failed to score against two sides we have put a total of five past, they have more to be worried about than we do

rafa needs to get a grip. Instead of bemoaning the fact the goal wasnt given he should instead in the post match interview say "my players tried to score for 90 minutes, we couldnt, this needs to be addressed. They were simply not good enough to beat a team who have just came up from the championship."

Makes my blood boil.

rafa needs to get a grip. Instead of bemoaning the fact the goal wasnt given he should instead in the post match interview say "my players tried to score for 90 minutes, we couldnt, this needs to be addressed. They were simply not good enough to beat a team who have just came up from the championship."

Makes my blood boil.

Absolutely right EL, do you remember some of the stupid bastards claims after last years derby some of the press gang laughed at him, one shit bag that