IGNORED

Toffeelicker

Adam

Its taken me my whole lunch break but finally managed to beat your score. I am impressed with that score.

Since you gave me a tip on Cheese hunt I will give you a tip on Driving mad. Do you know that on the levels with the water around the back (think its third hole) that if you hit the ball hard enough to get the 45 second increase that it doesn't go into the water at the back and lose 10 seconds???

Edited by Adam

That is a really good score & thanks for the tip, but i think my PC is a lot slower than yours judging by the Cheese hunt game, i can do that game blindfolded now but still cant beat my own score never mind yours. Will give it a try anyway thanks, By the way what level did you get to to reach that score. :blink: That will take some beating.

Level 12 for that score.

On the Cheese hunt game I collect all of the Cheese except 2. I think its in the first level where you enter the screen on top of a rope and 2 pieces of cheese are under you on some boxs on the water and 1 piece of cheese is as soon as you drop down. I leave the 2 on the boxes as you get 25 points for every second that is left and its also risky about dropping into the water.

Edited by Adam

Thanks Mac, but i think i will be floggin a dead horse.

As the Bishop said to the Actress, when he saw her without her knickers on...........

.........That 'll take some lickin. :D

Thats a very good score Adams got, but i will continue to play cos its a game i like, but dont think i have any chance of getting near that score.

Licker, I'm an Evertonian, by definition I refuse to look facts in the face and accept things, apply yourself and you will do it, you are the only one who has come close.

Sorry Adam, no axe to grind, but us old farts have to stick together, and after all you forced me into retirement. :angry:

ATB

Mac

It is Mac but not cracking enough as Tl still managed to beat it within 48 hours.

Well done to Tl though. He came back straight away and took it of me. I thought that after beeting his score last time by 20k I would be safe but going to have to try to get into the 90k now.

Edited by Adam

I panicked a bit on the last level, wasted last couple of shots trying to hit a target (bonus time multiplied by 120) would have got me into 80, maybe 90 k, and then onto another level, but failed miserably one ball short. :(

I think 100k is possible, but i wont be trying for it until you beat my score, cos its hard work once you get past level 6.

anyway .........good luck Adam

Licker.

Edited by toffeelicker

I actually didnt get as far as my previous score, but i did get big targets and left me with high bonus scores on levels 9-10-11.

Have you noticed that sometimes you run out of targets, only a certain amount must come across each time.

I was left with 4 balls to get on the Green and only 22 seconds to do it, Could have done with another target but none came across.

But Yeah, i think 100k is achievable. :)

Yeah I have a few times had no targets left with balls still to get on the green.

The first few times I played it I didn't worry about the time bonus and then I started working out that you get more points for having time left than you do by getting the ball nearer the pin.

£100k is doable. Hopefully by me rather soon.

BIT OF A TIP........Dont waste any shots once you get to the later stages, if you think your shot is going to be too long or fall too short, wait for a target to come over, try to wait for a target with every shot, cos later on they stop coming across just as you are running out of time so get the targets early.

Got to level 14 needed lots of targets cos the wind was playing tricks on me, every shot was different, so only managed about 8 out of 15 onto the green.

wouldnt have got 100k without the big bonuses in 10,11,12,and 13 levels.

Good luck anyway........................dont try too hard. :D

Just noticed that I am not even second on Driving mad any more.

I have Friday and Monday off work this weekend and I might have to spend a little while playing it to get back up near the top.

Although I took the days of work to do work on my house so the other half might not be happy if spend my day trying to get top on a game.

Still there comes a time when you have to do the things that are improtant so the house can wait :D