IGNORED

What Are You Having For Tea

Jimmy the blue

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dinner was good again today. Nice bit of Chicken Kiev is always nice to see! Wolfed that down as usual. The chicken nuggets were especially nice this time. They were the proper stuff, not the little things you get in Maccies (which can be nice) the real chicken stuff. This was complemented with a bacon sandwitch, which had been left on the grill a tad too long :rolleyes: meaning it wasn't too nice to eat.

I'm going to have a chicken tikka pasty and oven chips again tonight

Where do you get your pasties from Mark, this became a record thread in a forum I used to be on as who made the best pasty and what flavour was tops even which sauce you have with your pasty counted, war broke out. :o:D

Is it Sayers, Greggs, Puka, Hampsons, Waterfields or where?

Where do you get your pasties from Mark, this became a record thread in a forum I used to be on as who made the best pasty and what flavour was tops even which sauce you have with your pasty counted, war broke out. :o:D

Is it Sayers, Greggs, Puka, Hampsons, Waterfields or where?

Are Sayars and Hampsons the same place?

Sayers every time mate

;)

Pizza has a long, complex and uncertain history that often inspires heated debate. Pizza as we know it today began in Naples in the Campania region of Italy, but the exact sequence through the many flavoured flatbreads of the ancient and medieval Mediterranean to the dish we now call pizza is not fully understood. Since the late 19th century pizza has spread throughout the world.

^Pepparoni Pizza Tonight!

It seems like everyone's dinner was cocked right up. My pizza was nice, but it was delivered. Not from Pizza Hut. That place has some dodgy staff most of the time. There's only one resteraunt of thier that I like. What went wrong Donkey?

And my pizza was great - little on the cheesy side but still good.

Week before last they cocked up an internet order and wwe were left waiting for over 2 hours after the food should have been delivered. Complained to the head office, because the branch weren't prepared to do anything about it. Only took the order because we were starving.

Got £15 'gift vouchers' off them to use on Pizza Hut. Rang to order tonight and we just got a range of excuses off them.

'Pizza Hut don't do vouchers'

'You can only use vouchers at a restaurant'

'You can't use vouchers on any deals, because you can't use multiple promotions'

'You can use them but you must pay the full menu price'

It was only a couple of quid difference, but on principle I refused to buy off them.

I'm sensing another strongly worded letter to Pizza Hut!

Had a kebab instead. JBS Special- Chicken shish, Doner, Kofte on Naan with chilli and yoghurt. Made me feel a bit better about the evening!!!!

I just had mushy peas for my breakfast :lol:

When I get to by Goodison today I'm going to go the chippy and get chips and curry me thinks :)

Well what a weird post! The mushy peas bit turned my stomach but the nice little curry and chips put it right back on track. I have my chips and curry every game from the same place. The nice little Chinese Shop across the road from the church with the yellow signs (need to check the name) lovely every time, and hot!

Well what a weird post! The mushy peas bit turned my stomach but the nice little curry and chips put it right back on track. I have my chips and curry every game from the same place. The nice little Chinese Shop across the road from the church with the yellow signs (need to check the name) lovely every time, and hot!

I think that's where I'll be going mate