IGNORED

I Thought My Area Was Bad

Callidus

they are all a bunch 2pac wannabes. they look tough but i bet they are just a bunch of little pansies with no life

I guess, it's Mosside after all, you can tell its all bad. They're riding round on bikes, which means that they can't afford a car. The thing that worries me most is that when they are rapping in the tunnel there's some random 3-4 year olds with them, which shows that this kind of thing is going to carry on in years to come. Kids are becoming more and more used to gangs and its going to get a bigger and bigger problem.

Gangsters far from it to be honest lads like these shot/sell abit of coke or brown and think there Pacino the people who use little tits like these as gophers are the ones to watch out for. If you got any of those lads on there own no weapons no one behind them they would drop a log and shit it thats why they carry knives and so on they cant handle there selves without them. Verdict BELLENDS

Edited by EFC-Paul

Gangsters far from it to be honest lads like these shot/sell abit of coke or brown and think there Pacino the people who use little tits like these as gophers are the ones to watch out for. If you got any of those lads on there own no weapons no one behind them they would drop a log and shit it thats why they carry knives and so on they cant handle there selves without them. Verdict BELLENDS

The majority of society knows this. They are like hyenas, prowl in pacts. On their own, they're nothing...

Its sadly alot worse then people seem to realise mate our Country's crime rate is greater then that of America per population bar homicide which if you consider how bad people's perception of crime in America is it goes to show how bad a state we really are in.

Edited by EFC-Paul

I didn't realise England was so fucked. Hardly any of this shit in Australia.

EDIT. Apart from the African and Asian immigrants but they seem to just fight each other.

in fairness, you do have them gangs with their faces tattoo'd. seen them on ross kemp, not friendly at all.