IGNORED

Everton V Sunderland

beattiebabes

anyone care to give a report on the game?  didn't get to see it as only being shown on tv here later tonight...

how was yobo?  why couldn't we hold on for the win once 2-1 up?

Heres my report on the game and its not good.

Richard Shite had an absolute nightmare. We desperately need a new keeper and for the last few games give Turner a go. We have nothing to play for now (in my opinion) , we are safe and there is now no chance of us getting into Europe.

How was Yobo? Yobo didnt look arsed. He strolled around and didnt look like his usual self. That could be put down to confidence (well i would be low on confidence if a 101 yr old defender was keeping you out of the side) but he didnt look bothered.

James Mcfadden thought he was Pele today. He thought he could take on the whole world when the easy pass was the better option. He did take his goal well though. Could have had another though but the bar was in the way.

Why couldnt we hold on for the win once 2-1 up? We had Richard Wright in goal. That is all.

All in all a shit game and i expect an improvement against Charlton because i aint getting up to catch the coach on priory road at 7:30 for another performace like that.

Finally i am embarrased to say that Jon Stead scored his first goal of the season against us. Maybe he is like Les Ferdinand was to us, always fucking scoring against us.

Edited by Lower Gwladys

agree with that jon stead remark.

Fucking wright absolutue shocker even crap for teflon's standards.

Although one must question why we only played after they scored their goals! and why no urgency to get the 3rd goal at the start of the 2nd half, why wier and stubbs was broken up? Why was arteta not on the starting XI What was naysmith doing He was out of position for the 2nd goal! :angry:

Sunderland were good today, but we played them off the park........ for 1 whole minute

My mate summed it up for me when we were 2-1 up at half time "Good job this lot are rubbish". When we were 2-1 up I thought the result would have been harsh on Sunderland they were shite but we were equally so. Thought it was a pretty terrible game to watch to be honest. Davies was crap again where is he supposed to play???? Teflon was crap from where I was sitting that shot of theirs that hit the bar shouldnt have beaten him maybe it was me but he was pretty crap all game, you could see even the Sunderland players knew he was crap closing him down all the time cos they thought he would f*ck up which was prob likely. We seemed to lack all creativity and had no ideas Beattie seemed pretty quiet today can't fault him recently tho. Was sat in lower bullens right near the Sunderland fans and to give them their due there was quite a bit of good banter with their songs such as "We've only got 10 points" But them singing you'll never walk alone got boring pretty quick tho some people seemed to be getting wound up by it we were winning at the time so I thought let em sing it all they like. Thought Goodison was deathly quiet today having said that what I saw on the pitch didnt give me much to shout about. Then that announcer at the end "We hope to see you in a fortnight for Tottenham" Not likely after that display piss poor I say. Don't want to sound too much like Fozzie but that was one of the worst games I have ever seen.

Edited by L_Blue

agree with that jon stead remark.

Fucking wright absolutue shocker even crap for teflon's standards.

Although one must question why we only played after they scored their goals! and why no urgency to get the 3rd goal at the start of the 2nd half, why wier and stubbs was broken up? Why was arteta not on the starting XI What was naysmith doing He was out of position for the 2nd goal! :angry:

Sunderland were good today, but we played them off the park........ for 1 whole minute

To answer the questions you ask Random:

Why no urgency to get the 3rd goal? I think that the team woke up this morning and thought it would be an easy day at the office. There was no passion in the performace and i agree certainly no urgency to get any goals.

Why weir and stubbs were broken up? Was Weir even on the bench? i aint sure couldnt remember i was still gobsmacked that Jon Stead scored.

Why was arteta not in the starting XI? Fuck knows. Surely he must have been fit otherwise Moyes wouldnt have put him on the bench. Again Moyes probably thought it would be a stroll in the park

What was Naysmith doing he was out of position for the 2nd goal? Gary Naysmith will never be the player he was before his injury. He used to bomb up and down the line and occasionly whip in a quality ball. Now he is below par and was out of position for the second goal. Im devastated Nuno is out for the season.

I dont even think Sunderland were good either. As the cliche goes i think we made them look good :angry:

Guest fozzie22
Just echoing others sentiments here, Tricky Dicky cannot be allowed to put the jersey on again, I don't want to even think about him right now.

ATB

Mac

Best keeper at Everton according to our manager..he wouldnt play him otherwise would he??

Unaccetable to keep playing this walking calamaty

At times one could here Yobo shouting & Almost see his Eyes rolling,[And that was listening on the Wireless...!!!] during a cple of On field Laisons with "Tefflon" ©.

Our defenders are even more terrified of him than we are.

being at the game i should post my ratings

wright: 1 fuckin hell what is he still doin here

hibbo: 6 hes too tired in my opinion he tried well but the season is taking its toll

yobo: 6 needs match practice and needs to keep focused

stubbs:5 tried well put in tackles but caught out too many times

nace: 3 i regret saying keep him in for match practice

davies: 5 tried but lacking in games and confidence

neville: 6 did well nearly scored at the end

cahill: 5 needs a rest hardly did anything that game

ossie: 7 good goal and made good runs

faddy: 7 same again but ttied to get all the glory

BT: 5 needs a goal to get him going again

arteta: 6 when he came on we were a better team kept the ball and caused trouble amongst the sunderland defence

ferguson: 4 too old