IGNORED

Everton V Sunderland

beattiebabes

as we let 3 goals in last week i see no excuse for not putting yobo back in.

anichoebe on the bench instead of ferguson.

as i said in another topic, hopefully we can get a 2 goal lead. if we can then it would give moyes a chance to play anichoebe for 20 minutes as a good learning experience. we havne't got much money to be buying strikes so i think she would be trying to make the most of what we have.

I am very worried about this game.

Just get a bad feeling that Sunderland are going to get something out of this game.

its a banker for us to win with the way we have been playing as of late just get a feeling that Sunderland are going to win at least 1 more game before the season ends.

My team would be.

Turner

Hibbo, Yobo, Stubbs, Valente (if fit)

Arteta (if fit), Neville, Cahill, Osman

Mcfadden, Beattie

Bench: Weir, Wright, Naysmith, Kilbane, Archi

If Arteta not fit bring in Kilbane and add Ferg to the bench.

If Valente not fit then again add Ferg to the bench and start with Naysmith

A little bird told me that if we beat The Mackems there officially down

Team

------------------Turner------------------

Hibbo------Yobo-------Stubbs----------Valente

Arteta-----Cahill------Neville---------Osman

-----------Beattie-------McFadden

Subs: Wright, Nayce, Weir, Killa, Dunc

Score

Everton 2 0 Sunderland

Cahill

Beattie

Edited by Lower Gwladys

After the disappointment of last weekend - this is a must win game if we are to kick a euro place.

Shame Chelsea draw Liverpool in the Semi of the FA cup. As now who ever wins the other semi will get the UEFA place. A liverpool - Chelsea final would have made one more place in the UEFA cup.

I have got to go for a good Everton win

4-0 the blues with Beattie's first hatrick.

That would be nice, dont think the Rokerites have had a good hiding all season.

Therefore i will go for a 5-0.....A Duncan Ferguson farewell hatrick, a Kilbane 30 yard screamer into the top corner, and a Tony Hibbert Diving Header. ;)

Then as i leave the ground, brush the Pigshit that fell from the sky, off my clothes.

:D:D:D .

2-0 Beattie, McFadden.

After the disappointment of last weekend - this is a must win game if we are to kick a euro place.

Shame Chelsea draw Liverpool in the Semi of the FA cup. As now who ever wins the other semi will get the UEFA place. A liverpool - Chelsea final would have made one more place in the UEFA cup.

I have got to go for a good Everton win

4-0 the blues with Beattie's first hatrick.

Isnt there already 7 places up for grabs in Europe because United won the Carling Cup and have qualified for Europe themselves

Isnt there already 7 places up for grabs in Europe because United won the Carling Cup and have qualified for Europe themselves

Only six in the league. Four champs league then the three UEFA places will go to 5th & 6th plus FA cup runners up. That's why it would have been better for us if Chel$ki & RS had avoided each other in the semi's. The only way the 7th team will get in is if Middlesbro make it to the final and win the UEFA cup (as I've posted elsewhere) which is a hell of a longshot. Means we'll have to overtake two of Arsenal, Spurs, Blackburn and Bolton as well as Wet Ham and Wigan. I reckon to do that we need to win the last seven games...not impossible but another longshot.

Left it just too late I think but three points on Saturday is non-negotiable!!!

Get an early one and win 4-0 I think...and I really don't care who scores :D .

Edited by mikeo

My only desire is to see Turner in goal, give the lad a run out against a shot shy side to build a bit of confidence.

Other than that we have got to give the Makems a bl**dy good hiding, see if we can shave a few off our goal difference, which I think may well become more important as it gets closer to the last two games

ATB

Mac

Bit worried about this one. Sunderland got bugger all too lose really, and somone may get a suprise from them before they drop.let hope its not us!!

by the way, they will only be relegated today if we beat them and the baggies beat the redshite.