IGNORED

Howards To Everton

I agree Green has been a good keeper for quite some time and is currently the third england goalkeeper.

Cudicini i think is realistic, because he has to get bored of sittin on the bench at some point of his life.

As for Howard, let that be the end of this subject, because if he aint good enough for man utd that he aint good enough for us!!!

I agree Green has been a good keeper for quite some time and is currently the third england goalkeeper.

Cudicini i think is realistic, because he has to get bored of sittin on the bench at some point of his life.

As for Howard, let that be the end of this subject, because if he aint good enough for man utd that he aint good enough for us!!!

i really dont know what to say to that last quote..."if he aint good enough for man utd that he aint good enough for us!!!"....a short while ago you were bumming phil neville!! tut tut

i really dont know what to say to that last quote..."if he aint good enough for man utd that he aint good enough for us!!!"....a short while ago you were bumming phil neville!! tut tut

excuse me oh almighty!!!

i havenever liked neville- too be honest with you have just been nice and gone along with all of your squads that he is okay.

He is a good memeber but i have never 'bummed' him as you say on this site